Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Bumper Fitted

etihad

Etihad what Toyota dealer did u order them from let us no so I can place an order nice one.

Its toyota in Bradford. You have to go in and pay though, they won't do it over the phone. Let me know what you want to do mate.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• etihad

• chachy zed

• Asphyxion

• jw67

Do you have the full details for the dealer Inc the phone number unless you can order it for me & I'll pay through paypal. Give us the full details off the Toyota dealers if I can't get it , I'll let you no what too. My email address is

Chachy.zed@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks the dealers is bham are a waste off time.

Is this the toyota dealer in bradford or is it some other one let me no

Toyota Station rd off canal rd postcode Bd14sf

Cheers.

i had around 6 of these kicking about my tool box think i gave the last of them away to my mate in edinburgh for his lexus but ill have a look and see if i have any more...

My TTE Bumper is ordered from the local toyota dealer here in malta!! Since I had an accident with my corolla i'll post pics in a few weeks ;) It's gona be BIG :D

Is this the toyota dealer in bradford or is it some other one let me no

Toyota Station rd off canal rd postcode Bd14sf

Cheers.

Yep that's the one.

1 Station Road

Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 4SF

01274 730 730

Ormi if can that will be very helpfull off u..! My email address is

Chachy.zed@hotmail.co.uk

If u can get bak too me on that nice1

Etihad I'll ring them 2morw will see what they say have you got a part num for the fogs,grill& the Toyota bagde if you can email them too me I'll try ordering everything from one place. Cheers mate..!

Etihad I'll ring them 2morw will see what they say have you got a part num for the fogs,grill& the Toyota bagde if you can email them too me I'll try ordering everything from one place. Cheers mate..!

Just use earch option on here. You'll be surprised what yoj can find. Im too busy to email them. Am sure if you did it you'll get the same response that i would get!

Iv sorted the tte Badge thanks too you if you give us item nums for the following

The foglights

The grill

The toyota Badge

I cant order without these item numbers if you can give me these three item numbers i promise i wont disturb you again, you have been very helpfull so far just these item num i promise. Its just that the dealers are daft without item numbers..! Thanks in advance.

Iv sorted the tte badge thanks too you if you give us item nums for the following

The foglights

The grill

The toyota badge

I cant order without these item numbers if you can give me these three item numbers i promise i wont disturb you again, you have been very helpfull so far just these item num i promise. Its just that the dealers are daft without item numbers..! Thanks in advance.

The grills dont come with a part number. The fogs don't neither. They just come in a brown box with the bumper mate. I don't thinks its possible to buy them separately. The toyota Badge part number i have no idea, as i had the face lift corolla so i didn't need to order it.

Iv sorted the tte badge thanks too you if you give us item nums for the following

The foglights

The grill

The toyota badge

If you are going to order from the Bradford dealer,then surely he will have the part numbers :rolleyes:

Jw67 have u ever ordered from a dealer they only get you parts with your car reg otherwise they are daft & won't help u. This bumper is the tte bumper it's not the one for my car it's the compressor bumper if you no what I mean. And the dealers are useless mate without a car reg..!

Looks really nice mate, I wish I had a bumper like that

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mates, What do you think about putting the number plate on the side instead of on the middle on a tte bumper? Small one of course!

Glen

I think that moulding is easy to get rid off :P I'm gona get a small plate today and see how it fits!

In a few days time since at the moment it's back in the box on high place in my garage since the car is at the mechanic at the moment. In a few days it should be at the panel beater and then the sprayer.

Were did you get that bumper from it nice have you got the rear one aswell.

Were did you get that bumper from it nice have you got the rear one aswell.

Zed. What's the crack with all these questions you douche. Get on the Toyota uk website and ring round all the dealers you can, not all of them are useless. My local one had one in stock or can get it ordered for you. If you want one that desperatly then put some effort into it.

Mr brainbox Luke iv tried many dealers thanks I'm not daft & iv had problems with payment alot off dealers won't take payment over the fone & as I have no access too my car how will I travel & the local dealers ain't got these parts I want in stock because they are discontinued any more comments u want too make Luke , think about what u say too me because I am no lowlife. All I am asking for is help from others & if u don't want too help me then dont make comments about or too me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links