Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Bumper Fitted

etihad

SORRY to butt into your guys convo's :unsure: ...but just curious as to whether anyone managed to get hold of a TTE Badge via their dealer recently? You guys spoke about "the badge" earlier on in this thread...and it got me thinking...hmmm...id like one of those...so i put in an order...its been 2.5 weeks and nothing...spoke to the dealer yesterday while i took my car in for one of those free "visual safety checks" and they recon the order was sent back to them Rejected :crybaby: ...but they'd keep trying...so let me know guys...thanks. :thumbsup:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• etihad

• chachy zed

• Asphyxion

• jw67

Iv sorted the tte badge thanks too you if you give us item nums for the following

The foglights

The grill

The toyota badge

I cant order without these item numbers if you can give me these three item numbers i promise i wont disturb you again, you have been very helpfull so far just these item num i promise. Its just that the dealers are daft without item numbers..! Thanks in advance.

Dude, you cant get the fog lamps, grilles and lamps seperatly, they all come with a new bumper, if you damage anything but buy a new bumper, or cobble something together

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks kingo iv saw some fogs on eBay they look exact as the ones as you get for the tte bumper I say that because they have the four holes in the back for the screws just need the guy too give me the measurement for them so fingers crossed. & locating everything else is a mission ain't having much luck with the proper plastic mesh..

Sam the only place iv managed too locate the tte Badge is the Bradford Toyota dealer but they won't take payment over the phone so i am in the same boat as u if u get anyluck with it let me no.

Sam the only place iv managed too locate the tte badge is the Bradford Toyota dealer but they won't take payment over the phone so i am in the same boat as u if u get anyluck with it let me no.

Will do Chachy zed...im still waiting...its going to be 3 weeks by the end of this one...kinda frustrating as this Leicester dealer confirmed that they could order it in...so why my order was sent back to them as rejected and that they had to re-order i'll never know...anyone work for a dealer that could explain that??? :crybaby:

Chachy zed...does this Bradford dealer actually have them in-stock physically??? :unsure:

Anyone else managed to get hold of one??? :help: They must be obsolete/discontinued items that some dealers systems still allow them to order for the fun of it...but im sure the guy who started this thread said his dealer had to source it from Belgium in the end??? Should i be more persistent at my dealers or give up??? :help:

Hey, yeah when i ordered it they said it came from Belgium. They said the order may get rejected because they may not have it in stock. They don't physically have it. Also it may get rejected because they can't find them in warehouse.

Do you have the previous facelift front end still? are you willing to sell it?

thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links