Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forum Schema

oakridge

As I have mentioned in various posts my eyesight is pretty poor and I find that grey text on a white background is pretty difficult to read. So... is it possible to to change the background and text colours please? This is possible on a number of other forums.

Thank you.

Malcolm

You could also try a different web browser; Opera has a button which lets you override websites' CSS so you can totally change how it looks. It's mainly meant to make sites more suitable for screen-readers, but it also has settings for high-contrast and stuff.

You can also zoom in and out and unlike Firefox and IE it will correctly scale the page :)

Thanks for your reply Cyker. I have used IE, Firefox and Chrome for the Linux machines, but I have never tried Opera. The built-in Magnifier on both Windows and Linux loses a lot of its advantage because it distorts the image, but it seems to be the fashion these days to use the smallest possible font size. I have a 1.5" aspheric magnifier which is better than anything electronic but I worry about what it may do to modern flat screen surfaces.

Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...

we are making big changes soon, we will address visibility issues