Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will Vi New Owner - Tyre Pressures & Beeping When Reverse

Mary-J

Hi guys,

After a lot of searching I'm so pleased to find a forum for people with Toyota import cars!

I have two small questions which I can't find an answer to on Google and my local dealership are stumped by.

First is what should my Will Vi front and back tyre pressures be?

Second is does anyone know how to turn the beeping off when reversing? Sounds a bit like I'm teversing a lorry to me :) I'm just so glad the beeping is only inside!!!

Anyway I love my little Car but would love to know the answers to either or both my questions.

Thanks,

Mary

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, congratulations on getting a Will, I've had one since January 2010.

They are great little cars aren't they?

Tyre pressures are listed on the driver's door pillar, unless the sticker's been removed. On mine there's a figure of 2.0 for the standard tyres, which I guess must be 2.0 Bar, or 29 PSI. That is too low for my liking and you might like to consider the equivalent Yaris pressures, around 34 PSI I believe.

I prefer more air in my tyres than that.

The reverse beeper is I think on the instrument panel and disabling it would be a matter of cutting a wire somewhere. Or, give it time, perhaps the beeping will grow on you!

• 2 months later...

Hi, congratulations on getting a Will, I've had one since January 2010.

They are great little cars aren't they?

Tyre pressures are listed on the driver's door pillar, unless the sticker's been removed. On mine there's a figure of 2.0 for the standard tyres, which I guess must be 2.0 Bar, or 29 PSI. That is too low for my liking and you might like to consider the equivalent Yaris pressures, around 34 PSI I believe.

I prefer more air in my tyres than that.

The reverse beeper is I think on the instrument panel and disabling it would be a matter of cutting a wire somewhere. Or, give it time, perhaps the beeping will grow on you!

Hi There

I've got a Townace Van, which I love except for one thing- the reverse beep, which has definitely not grown on me. I've searched google and some other groups as well, I'm sure it's not difficult, but if anyone knows how to disable the annoying beeper I would be grateful.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links