Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is The Best 17" Tyre Size

sheepscloth

That's Dzvini's corolla t-sport.

He (and also me) are not using any spacers at the front, only at the rear.

At the front my opinion is that the wheels don't need spacers, they are coming wide enough :)

It's just the rear that is too small.

30mm + 215/45/17 will do the job, but as you say, it won't be that low ofcourse :)

Just stay at an offset of about 40~45, and it will fit perfectly.

Only thing that could be necessary is that you will rub in the rear arches because of the spacers.

Then you just have to get the arches rolled slightly :)

Grtz

loool well all i said was close... reasonably closeish will do :) and i don't mind changing the shocks if i have too... But with 225/40/17 40mm drop won't do right?

And thanks for the info much appreciated!!! ;)

I have never tried it myself, but I guess a 225 tire will be too wide ;)

U can always try to do a testfit or something :)

Grtz

Gents, read my previous posts. I run 225/45/27 tyres on mine and they're fine, in fact they are only +0.4% larger than the standard tyres which are listed in the TSport manual! I'm 99% confident they will also be fine when I fit my Eibach springs as others have also been running this size without problems.

Grtz, I think you need to clarify when you mention your speedo difference that it's reading 6% LESS than your actual speed.

so how low will those Eibach springs drop the ride? 30mm? u guys think 30mm would be enough? cuz the car is pretty freaking tall...

loool well all i said was close... reasonably closeish will do :) and i don't mind changing the shocks if i have too... But with 225/40/17 40mm drop won't do right?

And thanks for the info much appreciated!!! ;)

I have never tried it myself, but I guess a 225 tire will be too wide ;)

U can always try to do a testfit or something :)

Grtz

Gents, read my previous posts. I run 225/45/27 tyres on mine and they're fine, in fact they are only +0.4% larger than the standard tyres which are listed in the TSport manual! I'm 99% confident they will also be fine when I fit my Eibach springs as others have also been running this size without problems.

Grtz, I think you need to clarify when you mention your speedo difference that it's reading 6% LESS than your actual speed.

so how low will those Eibach springs drop the ride? 30mm? u guys think 30mm would be enough? cuz the car is pretty freaking tall...

That's Dzvini's corolla t-sport.

He (and also me) are not using any spacers at the front, only at the rear.

At the front my opinion is that the wheels don't need spacers, they are coming wide enough :)

It's just the rear that is too small.

30mm + 215/45/17 will do the job, but as you say, it won't be that low ofcourse :)

Just stay at an offset of about 40~45, and it will fit perfectly.

Only thing that could be necessary is that you will rub in the rear arches because of the spacers.

Then you just have to get the arches rolled slightly :)

Grtz

Thanks dude! B) so now gotta do the search for which are the best for the price... which will need more hustle lol :giljotiini: any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!! :cheers:

Eric

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links