Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Compressor

compress'rolla

Thought i would update since i havn't in a while well i put my typhoon induction kit in, done a roof wrap myself (with my mate) and made a boot install for show days so heres the pics hopefully things will happen soon just need all the ideas to come together ;) DSCF1734.jpgDSCF1733.jpgDSCF1735.jpgDSCF1732.jpgDSCF1731.jpgDSCF1712.jpgIMG_0223.jpg29042011312.jpg29042011309.jpg

comments welcome good and bad :D

That carbon wrap looks awesome!

Is it the 3m stuff from eBay?

That carbon wrap looks awesome!

Is it the 3m stuff from ebay?

Yeah it is mate first attempt was the cheap option haha school boy error with lots of bubbles basically dont go cheap lol 3m stuff worked 100 times better :thumbsup:

Was it quite easy to apply?

I've got loads of stone chips on the roof, so this looks like a good option to cover them up

Was it quite easy to apply?

I've got loads of stone chips on the roof, so this looks like a good option to cover them up

the first time was a bit tricky but im not sure whether it was down to the crap stuff or not but the second time was easy enough took me an hour to do! best with 2 peep 1 pulls it tight while the other smoothes out the bubbles but put the 3m applicator just above the windsheild :thumbsup: doesnt lift up with the wind lol

looks good but the rear Speakers wont work properly at a loudish volume due to the anount of air the vibe sub pushes around the boot...

you'd get better results from a really good set of components up front and the sub in the boot mate...

yeah i noticed that but my subs intermitant for some reason works and then doesnt and i havnt a clue why jst decided to live with it untill a new one can be funded

like the roof wrap :thumbsup:

but im not to keen on the carpon petrol cap and boot build. Its a compressor dude! keep the body OE and lightweight!!

a nice tidy smaller system would work wonders

The shelf goes in on a show morning and comes out when I get home I don't drive with it in lol I think the cap goes with the roof and will blend in when I've finished!

whats the red thing over your KnN ? nice car by the way .

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

small update the postman brought me a these today :D some stopping power soon :yahoo:

Mtech discs and mintex pads.

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

• 1 month later...