Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reward From Toyota

Anbrian

Morning - Iq'ers

Well worth having your recall done - both for the Safety and now the Monetary rewards.

Toyota have just sent me a Gift Card for 20.00GBP.

Morning - Iq'ers

Well worth having your recall done - both for the Safety and now the Monetary rewards.

Toyota have just sent me a Gift Card for 20.00GBP.

Morning

Can I ask how long after you had the recall done did you get a voucher, only looks like i missed the boat. mine was month or so ago

cheers

David

it's a prepaid citibank card. Got mine yesterday. did the recall , must be april time, i would have thought.

tony

yep the chockys arrived today,fortnum and mason

I wish they'd sent me 20 quids worth of some other chocolate, like Galaxy, Cadbury, Thornton's, etc. Would have been a lot better value than Fortnum & Mason and I think I would have enjoyed any of those 'cheap' chocolates a lot more than the fancy stuff. Still, free chocolate, I shouldn't complain really. :yahoo:

Wow, amazingly this afternoon a man knocked on the door and presented me with a dozen red roses, a box of Fortnum and Mason luxury chocolates, a £20 gift voucher and an all expenses paid trip to the Bahama's. Thank you Toyota - I certainly can't wait for the next recall!!!!

Wow, amazingly this afternoon a man knocked on the door and presented me with a dozen red roses, a box of Fortnum and Mason luxury chocolates, a £20 gift voucher and an all expenses paid trip to the Bahama's. Thank you Toyota - I certainly can't wait for the next recall!!!!

You wish !!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too

£20 M&S voucher for one recal. £20 pre-paid card voucher for the other ( Brakes and steering) and then last week a box of Fortnum & Mason Chocolates - Yum. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links