Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 Yearly Renewal Of Driving Licence

MarsKy

C'mon Big Kev, I'm looking for a word - if yearly is annually, what is 10 yearly?

Anyway, just got a letter from DVLA saying I had to renew my driving licence's photo (and so the full driving licence) because it's 10 years old and out-of-date.

Or else a £1000 fine and invalid car insurance.

And £20 to renew the photo, plus the cost of photo.

That sneaked up on me.

The old paper-only ones are okay until 2033.

I did think I still looked like my 10 year old photo. Which probably means things were rough ten years ago :P

Aw naw. Anither way fur the Devila to generate income.

Why don't you obtain an Iraqi driving licence ? Or even better, £0.35 now buys you a Greek Full Driving Licence allowing to drive wagons of any size. A friend arrived in Greece with £25 in his pocket and the Customs searched him, then told that cos he had so much money, they'd make him Prime Minister.

Anyway, just got a letter from DVLA saying I had to renew my driving licence's photo........

At least you got a reminder. I know some who haven't in the past and it sneaked passed them until they next came to look at their licence.......

C'mon Big Kev, I'm looking for a word - if yearly is annually, what is 10 yearly?

Can I have a go? How about decadent?...no hang on that's having a small prang every 10 years....or is it having a small deformation in an ancient make of record deck? :unsure::wacko:

Decadent...."to be in possession of ten sets of false teeth, one for each month of the year..." an extract from Seamus O'Shaughnessy's Irish ***** Shaunery.

Big Kev :help:

got another free 22 years with my paper one then! Bargain.

Decadanualy......................................................... :rolleyes:

Anyway, just got a letter from DVLA saying I had to renew my driving licence's photo (and so the full driving licence) because it's 10 years old and out-of-date.

Or else a £1000 fine and invalid car insurance.

And £20 to renew the photo, plus the cost of photo.

That sneaked up on me.

The old paper-only ones are okay until 2033.

I did think I still looked like my 10 year old photo. Which probably means things were rough ten years ago :P

When you apply for your decennial replacement Marksy just make sure you keep a clear photocopy of both sides of your card and the paper counterpart.

Too many incidents of folk getting the replacement with various entitlements missing and being unable to prove they ever had them in the first place.

decennial

:thumbsup:

Got my new licence free online,but you have to be above a certain age to be able to take advantage of this option.

Got my new licence free online,but you have to be above a certain age to be able to take advantage of this option.

And then you have to renew every three years,and that seems to come around quickly :unsure::rolleyes:

Del

And then you have to renew every three years,and that seems to come around quickly :unsure::rolleyes:

Del

Absolutely Del....probably feels more like 36 months in between......

Big Kev :yahoo:

Del

Absolutely Del....probably feels more like 36 months in between......

Big Kev :yahoo:

Never smart enough to work that out,Kev, youse a maffermutishun as well then, as well as the rest of your talents?

Del (Ex Council School) :lol::lol: