Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

G6R Bonnet

PaulinhoT

Does anybody know how much of a weight saving the aluminium bonnet on a Corolla G6R is over a standard one ?

Thanks

Hi Paul,

It probably isn't worth the effort really, unless a cheap one in red came your way - have you found one?

No not found one, but was going to start looking, but as posted above, I don't think it would be worth it.

6-7kg is a good breakfast to me :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all!!

Happy to find this thread...how can I find one of these alu bonnets?

I can't find the correct part number to order it new from Toyota dealer here(I think they don't even re-produce it and they are replacing it with a standard one), so I'm looking for a used one...can anyone help?

I'm from Greece but I don't have any problem of shipping it to UK to my uncle if nothing else can be done!!

Please help!!

Thanks!

I think the ally bonnet was only fitted to the G6R pamarakos. Have you seen any of that model over in Greece?

Yes I've seen quite a few and yes indeed they had the alloy bonnet but it's not listed as a different part at the dealer's store, they have one part number either for G6R or G6!!

Isn't yours a light weight one ?

No mine is the 1.3 G6, not the G6R 1.6, although converted to 4efte engine but that's another thing:)

So anyone proposing anything?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links