Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E11 Wrc Body Kit

PaulinhoT

Well as some of you may know I've been trying to get a hold of some WRC body kit parts for my E11 SR. I haven't had much in the way of responses from companies but today I had a reply that warranted a post on the T.O.C forum.

Firstly there was this company Toyo Tuning sadly I have had no luck with either there phone number or email. The emails will bounce back, and it seems the general opinion on the internet is they don't exist ? (if any one can advice me other wise then please do).

Secondly I tried this company Booster Tuning, I emailed them a couple of times but have sadly heard nothing back ?

Last of all I got in contact with TRC Tuning and today I had an email back explaining that "In principle we do send to the UK, no problem.Such sendings take a few days, that is no problem either." but there email went on to say

"But there is a problem: Indeed, we have BOOSTER-TOY-parts on our internet-site, but we don’t sell them any more. There have been several dissonances in the past and we made this decision. Within the next days these parts will also disappear from our site".

So anyone else have any recommendations ?

have a read of this the translation is terrible but shows whats possible :thumbsup:

wrc corolla

really neat project.... but i didn`t like the fitment of the bodykit, alot of gaps and there is something funny about the rear quarters.

but a cool car

That is an interesting thread, thanks for the link..

DSC04822.jpg

The rear wing issue in this photo answers my question of what a TTE rear wing would look like with a WRC wing, Fail is my answer!

Still I'm liking the rear arches :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

There's sooo many mods on that white rolla!

Wide wings, wider bumpers etc, must have cost a fortune to put together.

Cheers, does this "U heeft niet de benodigde permissies om de bestanden die aan dit bericht zijn toegevoegd te bekijken." mean I dont have permisson to see the photos ?

yes you have to be a member there, no stress signing up.... same as on this forum

been a member on that forum for almost 2 years just to look at pictures :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links