Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Towbar For T Sport?

marc4242

Hi, I've just been looking at some old threads and I see various types of Corolla

used for towing. Those of you towing with T Sports (mine's a 2005), what make etc

of towbar are you using? Was any cutting required?

Marc

Hi Mark,

It doesn't look like anyone tows with their T Sport here. It might be best to contact a local supplier as I would have thought it will be exactly the same as a standard Corolla to fit. I have seen one recently with a towbar on and it didn't look like it had been cut

Hi Mark,

There are a couple - try Towequippe but make sure they check it doesnt say 'not for T-Sport/D4D'. They have a fitting instructions site too which is good. I wanted a flange type (needs cut i think) originally for a bike rack, I think they said Brink made one.

Let me know if you source a good one!

Hi Mark,

There are a couple - try Towequippe but make sure they check it doesnt say 'not for T-Sport/D4D'. They have a fitting instructions site too which is good. I wanted a flange type (needs cut i think) originally for a bike rack, I think they said Brink made one.

I would be surprised if you could tow anything wit the amount of torque 2ZZGE produces ;)

• Like 1

Oh. If it doesn't have much torque, then that sounds a bit of showstopper!! :crybaby:

Hi Mark,

I would be surprised if you could tow anything wit the amount of torque 2ZZGE produces ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got an old one for sale? If not do Toyota sell them i wonder?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links