Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would you let your partner choose your next motor?

Steve

Would you let your partner choose your next car for you? Does your partner have an influence on your next buy?
Apparently according to figures, 60 percent of partners have an influence on next car purchases in the family :)

My wife has never tried to influence the cars that I have bought for myself, but she did have an input when we only had the one car and I think she will do so once again when we no longer have a need for two :huh:

Up here in the north car selection is not one of the wifes many duties. Getting the coal in, boiling water for the monthly bath and looking after the whippets is.

Up here in the north car selection is not one of the wifes many duties. Getting the coal in, boiling water for the monthly bath and looking after the whippets is.

I like it :yes: .... thats true Yorkshire style and odour :thumbsup:

No. - although she has fairly good taste.

She does however know the rules.

Sub 300 bhp and not RWD is not acceptable, she suggested a gun metal 911. I can live with that!

My wife has never tried to influence the cars that I have bought for myself, but she did have an input when we only had the one car and I think she will do so once again when we no longer have a need for two :huh:

We're pretty much the same here, while there are two, Jan picks hers, I pick mine... Still chewing over what happens when we have ro drop back to one car!

I could never share a car... cars are too personal.... For me my car(s) are my space. I don't even like other people driving them!

my mrs is like "i don't care, they just get you from A to B"

but if you don't ask her opinion when it comes to buying then she goes nuts.. like wtf

Never again :no::lol: i gave in to her last time and ended up buying the Auris, even though i hated it :angry: .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links