Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet

The Gent

Morning,

I just wanted to drop a quick message regarding a meet

We have upto 6 people turning up so I dont want to lie with false numbers to you incase your thinking "is it worth it". Its for all members no specific car just a good meet as its not as common nowadays.

It will be at the below location on Sunday the 25th of this month, abit of food, drinks and good ol' car talk.

Those who wish to turn up please let me know below as it would be nice to meet some fellow Toyota owners.

http://www.autotrade...d_revealed.html

Thats the link, to where we will meet up at a pub named "cat and fiddle".

Once I have enough replies I will let everyone know of a time we can arrive for, including the postcode.

Thanks

Gent.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant promise anything as I'm at a wedding the night before :rolleyes: but will try and swerve by if I can

Kingo :thumbsup:

Unable to make this but was up there a couple of years ago........Terrific motoring road, but needs a degree of caution as speeds are monitored from above (Bears in the air)

Enjoy the meet!

Terrific motoring road, but needs a degree of caution as speeds are monitored from above (Bears in the air)

Indeed, Cheshire Police used to have a fixed wing aircraft flying overhead and would send you a speeding ticket in the post! :eek:

They now use a chopper but I'm sure the same rules would apply, it is a bikers paradise, and sadly, a bikers graveyard, it is one of the most dangerous roads in the UK, but spectacular views if you drive sensibly

Kingo :thumbsup:

Cmon Kingo? lol try not to get overly drunk at the wedding and pop down :D I can show you my springs you kindly helped me with

And Red thanks dude we are all gonna drive on cruise mode so hopefully the eyes in the sky shouldnt have to worry about us.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I know I'll get some stick from reidy for this but the new meet up point will be just of the M65 jct 9

Sycamore Farm BB12 6HH, I have been able to sort my bar work out so can be there for 12.00.

Hoping that this will make it easier for everyone including Luke as the meet is two mins from the motorway.

So by 'Northern Meet' it's actually a North West meet??

I don't like going to Burnley as it is......

:P

Come on get you're arse in gear you know the way buy now and some of the roads we will be driving carefully along :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Would love to!

Just need to renew my passport!