Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Relay Location ?

Gig-189

Hello Guys,

Can somebody point me the location of the relays & fuse for the front & rear foglights please, as I don't want to unclip the dash in vain.

Thanks

Hey,

According to the Haynes wiring diagram, the front fogs are connected via FOG LP Relay and fuse 15A FOG and the single rear fog via fuse 15A TAIL, No Relay.

As for their locations you need to check in your Toyota handbook

Hey, thanks for your reply. Found the front fog relay and managed to bypass the relay to check if they work and all good. So what I need now is to give supply to the relay from the stalk. This is because my car didnt have fog lights and am installing from the beginning. thanks again!!

Gig

Hey, thanks for your reply. Found the front fog relay and managed to bypass the relay to check if they work and all good. So what I need now is to give supply to the relay from the stalk. This is because my car didnt have fog lights and am installing from the beginning. thanks again!!

Gig

The rear fog light is just one bulb on the RH cluster, the LH is blank.

There are a couple recent-ish posts in this forum on how to modify the LH cluster to add a bulb and wiring.

My rear fogs are modified so I have to brake lights and side lights in each tail light. For the front foglights, I am going to get an auxiliary supply as I don't want to get in too much wiring and eletronics. All I need now is a foglamp switch and it will be all done :)

Thanks for your help