Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Female Members

starletsr

Don't forget the Queen of the Supra - 'Supragal'........

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yannick

• Paul C

• starletsr

• Calisto

Don't forget the Queen of the Supra - 'Supragal'........

:lol: That's true... haven't seen her around in the main discussions for a while. Has she fitted those wonderful wheels of hers yet?

Forget the wheels - has she painted the Supra yet and done all the mods....

Hi,

I am a new female member, and getting my Yaris on Thursday. V excited. I have never bought a new car befor (always had old bangers) so this is quite a new concept for me!!!!!! ;)

Hi,

I am a new female member, and getting my Yaris on Thursday. V excited. I have never bought a new car befor (always had old bangers) so this is quite a new concept for me!!!!!! ;)

Hi and welcome to the club hope you enjoy it here and the new car.

tell us all a bit more about the car your getting

theres jen with the blue yaris, dosnt get on much lately as shes quite busy

Hi Paul C

It is silver, (the colour is very important to a girl), yaris GS 1.0 1999 V registration. I have a collegue who has purchased one and she did a lot of research as she has upgraded from a Smart Car, so i purchased on the back of information she gathered and i also remember an artical on Top Gear recommending the car. In addition to that it is perfect for me, i love nice neat good looking cars. It will be so good to have a newer car my current one is a P reg and has just failed its mot, before that i had a cabriolet that caused me no end of problems. Even my local garage was pleased when i got rid of that one..... I have spoken to my local garage since deciding on the Yaris and they have only good thing to say about Toyota as a whole but they quite like the Yaris too and have given me confidence in my purchase, as i seem to be doomed when buying second hand cars...

Hi Paul C

It is silver, (the colour is very important to a girl), yaris GS 1.0 1999 V registration. I have a collegue who has purchased one and she did a lot of research as she has upgraded from a Smart Car, so i purchased on the back of information she gathered and i also remember an artical on Top Gear recommending the car. In addition to that it is perfect for me, i love nice neat good looking cars. It will be so good to have a newer car my current one is a P reg and has just failed its mot, before that i had a cabriolet that caused me no end of problems. Even my local garage was pleased when i got rid of that one..... I have spoken to my local garage since deciding on the Yaris and they have only good thing to say about Toyota as a whole but they quite like the Yaris too and have given me confidence in my purchase, as i seem to be doomed when buying second hand cars...

very nice of course the colours important!! I bought one just like that for my wife except it was a 51 plate and she loves it

This is a pic of me last night after picking up my Yaris :D

I test drove it before buying, but you do not get a chance to really drive the car. I am so suprised at how powerful the car feels considering it is only a 998cc engine. Very nippy, easy to handle - an absolute dream of a car. I have made one of the best decisions in my life buying this car......

I think i have a new love in my life........

I test drove it before buying, but you do not get a chance to really drive the car. I am so suprised at how powerful the car feels considering it is only a 998cc engine. Very nippy, easy to handle - an absolute dream of a car. I have made one of the best decisions in my life buying this car......

glad your happy with it and welcome to the club..... :group-cuddles:

I know a few girls with toyotas (mainly supras!) I never knew Asha or Startlet SR were girls :blink: Sorry :help:

You didn't know i was a girl?! :crybaby: Oh nevermind, now you know innit :thumbsup:

Hey Suki,

there are quite a few girls in TOC. Miss T Sport springs to mind, Nicola as well. Demonic Angel, Kaz & Asha too. And how could I not mention SexyCrayola :lol:

I'm sure that there are a fair number of others... :thumbsup:

Woohoo - cheers Yannick! :D

Yep I am a girl, bit too much of a girly girl though!

I full agree with ToyotaTemptress - colour is very important to a girl - thats why I chose Balearic Blue, its the sort of colour thats cute, sexy etc all in one!

God I do sound girly dont I? :P

oh I fort gold was important to gurls,

anyone gonna watch that prog on Channel 4 at 9PM today?

Yannicks -you been going through old copies of 'Playboy' to find that pic...... :lol:

Oi oi! - see have been dug up again :P

Really must get new pics.

Playboy ??.... behave!!! - no !Removed! there! - no Max Flower either!

Yannicks -you been going through old copies of 'Playboy' to find that pic...... :lol:

Oi oi! - see have been dug up again :P

Really must get new pics.

Playboy ??.... behave!!! - no !Removed! there! - no Max Flower either!

Flood control caused double post - oops

fellas,.............................

aren't girls great :D

fellas,.............................

aren't girls great :D

Not sure what brought that comment on... but yep i have to agree :thumbsup:

Im female :D

Rach xx

Im female :D

Rach xx

your sig is almost right, it says my IP address is 62.252.192.xxx but my IP address is 213.106.121.xxx

why dont you use you amazing hacking experiance & change it???

J

:lol::lol::lol:

Sarcasm, the highest from of wit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links