Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steel Wheels For Winter

GT4Josh

Really want some steel wheels for the snow but cant find any that will fit over the brakes.

Has anyone cracked this or what do you use for snow/winter conditions?

• 1 month later...

Really want some steel wheels for the snow but cant find any that will fit over the brakes.

Has anyone cracked this or what do you use for snow/winter conditions?

I was in the same position as you for my 1995 Celica GT, ST202, after seaching e-bay for months, I finally found a private breaker for Gen 6 & 7 Celica's, got hold of 6 standard 15" alloy wheels, 3 with good legal tyres £20 each £15 each for rims, this included P&P, they came today, in need of refurbishment,(as seller advised me before purchase) which I can get for £30 per wheel, so including my set on the car, a set of 5 for summer, and 5 for winter, and can do away with the space saver wheel and tyre, so that can be sold now, as both wheel and rim is in perfect condition!

Keep searching, they are out there at the right price!

Got a set of 4 brand new Bridgestone Blizzak snow tyres (studless) from e-bay also, £66.25 each, inc P&P.

I paid this price for normal all weather tyres from my local garage, a few months ago

Terry....

I have four steel five stud wheels fitted with 195/70R14 (910)M+S Studless W*Edge Michelin steel Belted Radial X snow tyres, third to half warned, unmarked metalic smoke colour paint rims. These were sold to me at the same time I bought My Imported Estima which is fitted with 15inch rims, leaving me with unuseable wheels which will not fit over the brake caliper.

The distance between the studs accross is 110mm, with 17/18mm stud holes. Any one who can make use of them at £10

each for collection.

vimy

Why not just put the winter tyres on your alloys? I've been told that can be done

I bought a spare set of T-180 alloy wheels and tyres off eBay. In fantastic condition with 7mm of rubber all round. So gonna put my snow tyres on the not so good alloys and the summer ones on the good set. :thumbsup: