Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Postponing Service

kennyboy

hi folks i have an iq3 and the garage has reminded me of up and comming service . i have only done 2500 miles can i pospone till milage higher. i have a two year service plan.

hi folks i have an iq3 and the garage has reminded me of up and comming service . i have only done 2500 miles can i pospone till milage higher. i have a two year service plan.

The service is scheduled to be carried out at 10000 miles or annual intervals WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST

Your IQ therefore is due a service.

As you have a 2 year service plan this will be the first scheduled service

thank guys, a will contact the garage they are however a little early as i got the car on nov the first. so i will try and arrange a date around this time cheers for feedback...

thank guys, a will contact the garage they are however a little early as i got the car on nov the first. so i will try and arrange a date around this time cheers for feedback...

You are given just a few days grace on the timescale for the service......So no need to worry if it goes over the year by just a few days.

The year goes from the date of first registration......I assume that you were the first registered owner and that your car was not an ex-demonstrator?

"You are given just a few days grace on the timescale for the service......So no need to worry if it goes over the year by just a few days."

Could you possibly show where Toyota document this? I'm sure they, as other manufacturers do, will look for any excuse to invalidate any warranty claim(s) if scheduled servicing is not carried out in accordance with time or mileage.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links