Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Intrested?

KATYB

I have had my IQ2 since the begining of the year, but my husband has been given a company car and one of the cars has to go :-( We are going to keep the Rav4 as this is more practical for us.

I have a set of Genuine Toyota Chrome Wing Mirror Covers, Full Set Carpet mats and a Boot Buddy that was specialy made and ordered to fit the IQ with anti slip mat all as new if anyone is intrested please pm me.

I also have a set of IQ3 16" wheels that have covered less than 1000 miles if anyone wants to swap.

:)

For some reason, I cannot PM you, it comes up with an error my end so I was wondering how much for the wing mirrors and boot buddy, if you could email me at sally@j-designs.co.uk that would be fab x

For some reason, I cannot PM you, it comes up with an error my end so I was wondering how much for the wing mirrors and boot buddy, if you could email me at sally@j-designs.co.uk that would be fab x

Sent you a PM hope you get it ok

I have had my IQ2 since the begining of the year, but my husband has been given a company car and one of the cars has to go :-( We are going to keep the Rav4 as this is more practical for us.

I have a set of Genuine Toyota Chrome Wing Mirror Covers, Full Set Carpet Mats and a Boot Buddy that was specialy made and ordered to fit the IQ with anti slip mat all as new if anyone is intrested please pm me.

I also have a set of IQ3 16" wheels that have covered less than 1000 miles if anyone wants to swap.

How much for the full set carpet mats please?

I have a set of Genuine Toyota Chrome Wing Mirror Covers, Full Set Carpet Mats and a Boot Buddy that was specialy made and ordered to fit the IQ with anti slip mat all as new if anyone is intrested please pm me.

How much for the full set carpet mats please?

Have sent you a PM, Thanks Katy

The IQ will be going in part exchange on friday thanks to all the members that have contacted me over the last week

The IQ3 16" wheels are still on the car if anyone is intrested in swapping them before friday please let me know it seems a shame to let the dealer have them. They are brand new only done 1000 miles! I just need a set of iq2 wheels in good condition to replace them. please send me a pm if your intrested in the swap, Thanks Katy