Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many Miles.?

Red Yaris 54

Just wanting to see how the Verso S Owners are getting on with their cars

How many miles on the clock?.........Mine is 3500

Any problems?........Mine has none

Anything that you want to comment on.........I am still happy with mine

Am I to assume that the lack of posts on here mean that all others are happy too?

My one has done about the same and no probs for me either.

Nice little solid car and getting nippier every day.

I have been running it on Tesco 99 fuel and been getting about 320 miles to the tank but on my last fill up the tesco garage i filled up at didn't have 99 so i stuck standard unleaded in it. I only got 280 miles out of the tank till the light came on so if you do the maths its well worth paying the extra for 99 as you get another 40 miles for £1.50 extra on the tank.

Mine going well also, no problems! Getting the Touch and Go fitted tomorrow, at last in stock!!!

Interesting info about the Tesco 99, done a few tanks with it but have never seen any milage increase and about 7p more a litre than Asda 95 so.............

I've been running mine on 99 since new so may take more than a few tanks to adjust.

It was a significant change as soon as i had used the 95 and also noticed a power difference too.

Needless to say i've gone back on the 99 with similar results.

I'm Milton Keynes the difference between 95 and 99 is only 5p so that doesn't make much difference.

I've been running mine on 99 since new so may take more than a few tanks to adjust.

It was a significant change as soon as i had used the 95 and also noticed a power difference too.

Needless to say i've gone back on the 99 with similar results.

I'm Milton Keynes the difference between 95 and 99 is only 5p so that doesn't make much difference.

I used to own a 1996 Volvo 850R, it had a fair few modifications on it, stock it was 250bhp, had been re-mapped so supposedly had 305bhp, ram-air induction kit etc etc and when running 99 octane from Tesco. Its range used to say straight away 400miles. Then if you put 95 in it it would run like a pig, but would say 250miles on the range. I noticed when running ours on 99 and 95 they both say 360mile range and never really noticed much difference. Maybe need to just keep using it!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to "play" with the touch and go system at my local dealer (This was in a new Yaris.......complimentary fit till November)

Not over impressed and even less impressed at cost of "aftermarket fit" (£650+ for parts and estimated 2 hours pluss fitting time)

I will not be getting the system fitted.

Would be interested in your thoughts and opinions Big Peter as at £500 I could have been tempted

Maybe in my next Toyota!

• 2 years later...

Bought mine 6 months a go with 54.800 km on the clock, today it has almost 65.000on the clock.

Problems:

throttle body changed for a NEW one ( Fault messages)

renewed pistons and piston rings (All 4) ( Fault messages)

upgrade on the ECU

and a complete new Clutch

all done under Toyota Warrenty so i,am not complayning

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone.

Just decided to jump ship, having driven Honda jazz for the last 6 years. I have recently just bought a 61 plate (11,000 miles on clock)Toyota Verso S and have to say, I am very impressed with all elements of the car. Interior is awesome (that panoramic roof!!! WOW! ) exterior is also nice and very pleasing to the eye.

So guess its welcome to the new world of Toyota.

Few questions i want to ask you guys, since you've have had more experience of owning a Verso S.

A) What average mpg do you average?

From my last fill up I got 30mpg, which seems very low to me. I use my car for short journeys, (shopping, kids school runs and just general drop off here and there).

I fill up at BP station so wouldn't want to point at the cheap supermarket fuel for the low mpg.

SO tad wee bit disappointed. I am reading the average should be about 50+

I am doing something wrong, does my car needs to be checked out by Toyota??

Would love to hear about other peoples experience regards MPG.

Thanks

HH