Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Front Leather Seats Into Celica Gt4 1996

Jonny0069

Hi I had a topic last week regarding puting celica vvti seats into my GT4 I had a few saying back was fine but front would need welding etc.

I was wondering if the old MR2 model with leather seats if they would bolt straight into mine because they were from the same time and if so I was going to get a rear seat of a celica vvti and just bolt that in and then get the front seats from a mr2 and bolt them in no welding needed.

Anyone know if this is possible my main budget is going on wheels so I want decent seeats but not spend much on fitting it possible.

Thank You

Also are the door cards the same as I can get the seats and leather door cards :)

Seats again need welding as the runners are different. Door cards arent even close.

Ok mate thank you I`ll see which I prefer then might as well if I have to weld them anyway. Is it a massive job as I have a welder and im not totally useless on it do I need anything fabricated?

Thank you again your very helpfull fair play

No worries

I 'think' you will get the front parts of the seat runners to fit with a hammer and some bending of the runner ends, but the backs will need modifying to bolt up properly.

I might try and take the runners off both seats and weld the GT4 ones onto the new seats it might be simpler in the end than messing about I fitted some buckets into an old Mitsubishi FTO I had and this was a nightmare because the runners were off quite a bit and one side was higher than the other never again lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links