Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supercharger Gasket

compress'rolla

Anyone know if there's a name for a certain one or just ask mr.t for the supercharger gasket? On a compressor lol

so just came back from toyota and the compressor gasket is dis-continued :crybaby: anyone know where else to find one? cant see anywhere :help:

so just came back from toyota and the compressor gasket is dis-continued :crybaby: anyone know where else to find one? cant see anywhere :help:

That's got to be a f***king joke

• 3 months later...

Folks I have the same issue re gasket - advised by Toyota that discontinued and unable to source !!

Also told that there is no need to service the compressor? Think this is rubbish as I checked it anyway when I bought it about 11-months ago and oil needed topping up.

Can anyone help me in sourcing a. Gasket?

Mention from a member that one sourced from "Mr T" -seems to be a widely known supplier but I cannot find them? Am I being stupid?

Any help gratefully received as I need to check oil again and do not want to do without replacement gasket.

Many thanks

Alan

My dad is going to show me how to make one next time I change mine but I bought gasket paper from eBay so u could take it to somewhere that could cut it or brave it and do it urself?

Just buy a sheet of gasket paper from you're motor factors and cut one out with a craft knife, and yes you're right no longer available.

Has anyone contacted the S/C manufacturer direct?

Just buy a sheet of gasket paper from you're motor factors and cut one out with a craft knife, and yes you're right no longer available.

That sounds like a TOC top tip! :thumbsup:

I tried emailing different suppliers but no returns on it. I will be doing mine in a while so u could post pics on a how to. And as far as I'm aware there is two gaskets sandwiched.

it may have been said before but i'm posting from my phone and it's missions to read the whole topic. but surely it can't be that difficult to make a gasket? i mean they are usually made from paper which you can buy in rolls or if it's a thread one then buy some thread?

Davie get the old gasket lay it on the new gasket paper, draw round it an cut it out, badda bing badda boom your done ;-)

Depends if it comes off in one piece lucky mine did last time but if it doesn't take the lid thats attached to the pipe and mark round that it's the same size as the gasket (obviously) haha