Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 Corolla 1.6

Kalder88

Few questions about the rolla

What kind of real world mpg does the 1.6 pull?

And what sort of revs does it sit on at 70mph?

Looking at one this colour which quite frankly is getting me a tad turned on! mediaf.jpg. Are they ok for tall drivers ie? 6'3?

I love the colour of them Sr models ... I'm 6'1 and have plenty of room in my 1.4

Rev wise I dunno if the 1.6 is the same but mine revs pretty high on motorways it always feels like I need a 6th gear... Can get through a lot of fuel at about 85mph ... 65 seems about best and I get about 40mpg ... Can't imagine the 1.6 would be hugely different

Mmmmmmm they are nice laugh.gif

I think the sr's come with a 6 speed box...not sure though but that will should help when driving

all the best though Kalder88 thumbsup.gif

Isn't a colour I've seen before - looks nice.

I'm 6'3" too - very comfy car, I don't even have the seat all the way back (this is in the 4 door)

A tank is costing me about £51 at the moment (fuels at around, what £1.34 a litre?)

and that gets me 300 miles before the light comes on - that's mostly town driving too.

I used to get about 250 miles on my Gen 6 Celica that's a 1.8 and costing about £61 to fill!

Few questions about the rolla

What kind of real world mpg does the 1.6 pull?

And what sort of revs does it sit on at 70mph?

Are they ok for tall drivers ie? 6'3?

Hey,

1. Around 40-42 mpg mixed motorway and town work - light footed

2. 3500 rpm at 70 mph - as metioned before above 65 / 3200 rpm it gets a little noisey as it really needs a longer ratio on 5th or a 6th gear.

If I was still doing daily high speed long motorway journeys I'd get something more suited like an Avensis, but for local use and the occassional trip its fine and the 1.6 has a good kick of power when needed.

3. I'm 6' and ok, plenty of for / aft and seat height adjustment, but try and test drive as for a long a possible, everyones different.

(Ignore my 1.4 details opposite, it is a 1.6 )