Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bodykit for Corolla 90-92 and others!

Drayvn

At last i found one for my Corolla GTi 88, well i think it can fit mine even tho it says its for the model for 90-92 so i will put it on here:

Pakfeifer

i don't know if you guys and gals have found out this site so i thought it best to put it up here, there is only this bdykit i could find and it looks ok i like the back bumper the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn really like the side skirts, they'll goa treat with my front and rear bumper additions, the smooth tailgate has also been executed really well.

your job now is to work out where the Pound is strongest as they have suppliers in:

Italy

Romania

Norway

Belgium

Denmark

Holland

Switzerland

Canada

Finland

Hungary

Ireland

USA

if you can work out which is the weakest currency against the Pound (if your UK ?) you can make a killing of a saving.

Hey cool, never thought of that, hmm and the shipping is the same wherever, so thats even better (i live in a non VAT area so im even more luckier, heh heh:D)

Cheers for that mate!

My inlaws are from South Africa so i ordered some goodies from http://www.autostyle.co.za and had the gear sent to their house in cape town then they repackaged it and sent it over.

I bought:

Front and rear bumper extensions/diffusers

pair of front splitters

semi clear tail lights

Clear front and side indicators

the whole lot cost me.........wait for it........ £90 ! plus about £40 postage, still not a bad deal though :)

P.S if any UK resident buys anything from a so called 3rd world country you dont have to pay any VAT on the goods :)

you're supposed to pay VAT but you dont have to pay Import TAX, sorry i was a little unclear.

the reasoning is this: the Third world country is struggling in the financial market and by buying goods there you are helping so you dont get taxed bringing them into the country, its waived.

If anyof you has been to 'South' Africa you'll know they're not really struggling that much although their economy is lower than ours, they dont buy stuff if its too expensive so most things are really cheap so they sell which is fantastic news for people like us :) when i bought my stuff from Autostyle the exchange rate was 18rand = 1pound ;)

To reply to gavdidit

I just have the normal bumpers well except for the front one, its just a different one with a bigger mouth in front thats all.

The whole thing should be about £850 to get the whole kit plus delivery and without VAT, i dont have any of it at the mo, but soon i will be getting it, maybe from a different country as Unity Jon said, it couldbe cheaper because of the exchange rate!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi

I need to replace either 1 or both front wings and rusted rear arches on my corolla Gti. Does anyone know of a bodyshop in or near Liverpool that could do this job ?

BTW Jon, thanx again for your post on the 4ag3sg forum regarding Maldon Auto panels. They quoted me £53 +vat today for one new front wing and I think it was £15 +vat for one rear arch.

Cheers

Ant :)

Does anyone know where I could find Body Kits or performance parts for my 1990 toyota corolla DX ? could someone please help me.

would any of those fit my EE90 liftback???

I mean the headlamp there are at an angle, mine are level with the bonet's edge.

• 8 months later...

The kit should fit a EE90 as they are the same car only with different bodypanels with a small bit of moding

but that kit from http://www.pakfeifer.at/ is really expensive,

http://www.badboysbodystyling.co.uk do a kit for £600 stg

bodykit01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Read all your comments on the bodykits, I am a South African and brought a couple of acc for rolla 92 from SA and they are much cheaper and on top of that my friend has a shop over there, which means I can get things eve cheaper. So if you are looking for bits let me know and one can see what we can do.

• 2 weeks later...

domo. i am interested in purchasing the lexus rear lights from www.autostyle.co.za which is a south african website for my corolla gti. i emailed them today and they wanted £120.00 just for the delivery can u help at all! please email me fatboy2483@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...

hi, my dad lives in Cape Town, South Africa and iam really interested in buying stuff for my 1991 Corolla GL. i can easily get the stuff sent to him but just wanted to know exactly how much the delivery is from there.

anyone that has a rough idea (Unity Jon), let us know,

Cheers, Chris

• 3 weeks later...

no problem, the delivery from Jo-burg (autostyle) to Cape town is about R100 and takes about 4 days then shipping from Capetown to the UK starts at R85 basic then the weight of the item and the size of the item, it goes up in big steps so be carefull what you box together, I think there is size limit of around 1meter so a front or rear bumper is a little too large but they generally dont care at the post office counter. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately the SA post office system is home to thieves, make sure your stuff is well insured. :angry: or use a shipping agent like DHL :thumbsup:

You DO have to pay VAT but you dont have to pay import tax on car parts from SA.

• 5 months later...

hi guys

ive been trying to send email to those in south africa

i would like to buy a few bits for my corolla from south africa, lights indicators bumpers mirrors ect

if any of you can still help me with shipping please email me at

wpbr27889@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks for great site also :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there guys I'm from Cape town. and I think i saw the car that i'm gonna buy me in this month- it is a '92 Twincam 16 v executive with leather seats cost about

R 28 500. yeah that is the cheapest I found as yet. Is the mod stuff really less expensive here in SA, The car prices in the uk seem than so much cheaper.

How is the car, you know what i mean, is it a good/bad choice?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I am from Australia and I stumbled upon ur forum by accident while I was chasing aftermarket front bars.

After reading ur posts I checked out Autostyle and am VERY interested in a set of Altezza style Tail Lights for my ae92 rolla Hatch. what can you all tell me bout dealing with this company? exchange rates? shipping costs? reliability etc.

Much appreciated,

Robert

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links