Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headunit Loom To 3.5Mm Jack? Diy Headunit Project

anonyx

4619602340_6541193a85_b.jpg

I've managed to get hold of another o2 joggler after frying my launch model. the 7" touchscreen, decent cpu and ram, linux and android support make it ideal for a headunit alternative and an absolute steal at £50 new. Im thinking of mounting in a double din Shell moulded in, the problem i have is getting the audio out, currently theres a 3.5mm output on the back of the joggler, so if theres a way to modify my headunit wiring loom to allow 3.5mm input we'd be in business to make this work really well.

Video of joggler running squeezebox under ubuntu:

Will allow movies,music,games (snes emulator running through bluetooth controller) ,applications, and, can throw a usb hub into the mix for 3G dongles, bluetooth, external gps and a host of other additions.

I'd lose radio but thats the only downside at the moment i think.

Let us no if im been daft, its been done here in an mx5:

http://www.mp3car.com/show-off-your-project/142901-joggler-car-computer-project-2009-mazda-mx-5-a.html

seriously, click the link, amazing.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links