Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyre Prices - What You Getting?

Dizeee

Just had a set of Avons fitted to the front of the IQ for £110 which is fab, they managed to price match me for some budget tyres that were not in stock and Avons are a leading brand so pleased with that.

What prices are people getting quoted?

I'm buying a used iq and the front Tyres were very low on tread. The garage have quoted me £77 per tyre for the standard Bridgestones so I've gone for those. My MINI's Tyres are £210 each and they're only 16"! They're run flats though so I suppose that's the difference.

The toyota garage also quoted me for "budget" Tyres at £52 each.

I'm buying a used iq and the front Tyres were very low on tread. The garage have quoted me £77 per tyre for the standard Bridgestones so I've gone for those. My MINI's Tyres are £210 each and they're only 16"! They're run flats though so I suppose that's the difference.

The toyota garage also quoted me for "budget" Tyres at £52 each.

That's a nice price for the Stones ... but what a money for the Mini's ... I would not go for the budget tires ... you made a good choice ... :yes:

The standard tires on my iQ are YOKOHAMA's ... there dreadful ... too hard ... too bouncy ... too less anti slip ... no grip ... understeer ... pfff ...

Peter

I'll be sticking my michelin winter Tyres on in the next couple of months or so so not too bothered about the bridgestones for now... Although it's nice to have the peace of mind knowing I'll have 4x new condition bridgestones come summer time :-)

How do you find the Michelin winter Tyres? I was in Costco today and they have them in stock they quoted me £76.78 each fully fitted that's foe the Michelin Alpin's

Do you have another set of wheels to put them on?

I'll be sticking my michelin winter Tyres on in the next couple of months or so so not too bothered about the bridgestones for now... Although it's nice to have the peace of mind knowing I'll have 4x new condition bridgestones come summer time :-)

Well I ended up going with Avons which are a leading brand, and they charged £120 after a bit of bartering. Happy with them so far.

David, the Michelin alpine are amazing really. It's not quite like driving in the dry but driving in thick snow is the equivalent of slightly wet weather using summer Tyres.

It's MUCH safer and better for fuel economy as you aren't spinning the wheels etc. Do it!