Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stickers For Toyota

mathpac

Hey guys, just a quick one really about the stickers they scatter on the back of corollas .

I like the type noedel has on his rolla , I've seen these stickers on eBay which say "vvtl-I inside" - bet u all know the type. Just wondering....would these be best fitted on the inside facing out ( or don't they do that??) or just fit them on the outside? And what do you call those type of decals?? If anyone could help me out that would be great.

I know this isn't to everyone's taste - I don't know if it's for me yet, but I thought I'd give it a go :D

Yeah, where can I get one and how much??

I've got a small list of ones im thinking of buying, I think a quick Photoshop is in order. :)

Would be nice to have a TOC club sticker.... :thumbsup:

Got my big TOC sticker in the back window and the 2 little black ones on the door windows :thumbsup:

Where can I get some from? Had a quick look but no luck, I'd like two small ones for the side , think it would look cool

:D

Where can I get some from? Had a quick look but no luck, I'd like two small ones for the side , think it would look cool

:D

Not sure if you can get them anymore, there used to be a shop on here which I dont think there is anymore, people have been after them before, not sure if they got any :help:

I've got some jdm stickers on the way, nothing out of ordinary as the rest of the car is standard. But I'll keep ya posted when I put them on :D :D

Nice luke!! I've got the TTE ones on the way too, plus a funky "sheep shagger" domokun one lol ( I get stick here for being welsh, can't beat them join them lol) :P

send me a PM mate.. will send you some.

appreciate you guys not posting up competing clubs adverts.

Competing for what exactly??

Have you got a rear strut in yours aswell Luke? Hmmm....next purchase maybe :)

TRD front strut

TRD rear brace

Progress rear anti roll bar

Solid as a rock

Nice move don't like them stickers either, this will confuse a few though no doubt :thumbsup:

Just thought I'd ask as you're talking about stickers here. I have a sticker thats peeling itself off the window. How can I make it stick back on again? Its only peeling off at one side and the part thats coming off still feels sticky.

Lol obviously competing for space at all the car shows TOC attends.

As for the stickers, the majority of car stickers come between two layers, peel off the backing and attach to your car making sure all the air bubbles are pressed out. then slowly peel off the clear top layer, leaving the decal stuck to your car.

I like the TTE one, also like sticker bombing on some cars.

So is there or isn't there toc stickers available?

Seems so, through steve.

Just thought I'd ask as you're talking about stickers here. I have a sticker thats peeling itself off the window. How can I make it stick back on again? Its only peeling off at one side and the part thats coming off still feels sticky.

Hi Lorna2

Hmmm...seems like the guys just ignored your question there...naughty boys! :boxing:

I would suggest...as you state that the part thats peeling is still sticky...ensuring that you thorougly clean the area underneath ie clean glass window with some window cleaner...and then heating it up a likkle with a hairdryer (please dont use your ghd's lol...joking :blush: ) and then pressing the sticker down again whilst continuing to heat it afterwards with the hairdryer! The heat should make it stick down again...permanently hopefully! That sticker must mean a lot to you! ;)

Gosh i hope that makes sense :pepsi: ...can anyone else make a better suggestion to help Lorna2 out???

Hi Lorna2

Hmmm...seems like the guys just ignored your question there...naughty boys! :boxing:

I would suggest...as you state that the part thats peeling is still sticky...ensuring that you thorougly clean the area underneath ie clean glass window with some window cleaner...and then heating it up a likkle with a hairdryer (please dont use your ghd's lol...joking :blush: ) and then pressing the sticker down again whilst continuing to heat it afterwards with the hairdryer! The heat should make it stick down again...permanently hopefully! That sticker must mean a lot to you! ;)

Gosh i hope that makes sense :pepsi: ...can anyone else make a better suggestion to help Lorna2 out???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links