Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica 2.0gt

Remster

Toyota Celica GT

Black

Registered 01-08-96 (P)

1 Owner from new

62,500 Miles

Full Toyota service history from suppling main dealer

Tax & MOT until Aug. '04

Nearly new tyres

£4,750 o.n.o.

The car is owned by my Company and was run by a co-director who sadly passed away in February. Obviously, all servicing has been meticulously carried out and any wear & tear items replaced where required. The alloys could do with refurbishing as the laquer has lifted on them, i believe this is a common problem. Also, there are a few minor carparking dings and scrapes which would need tidying to make the vehicle A1. It has never had any paint or accident repairs and is basically a good low mileage example.

Need to sell as vehicle is standing unused at present.

Hi there,

I can take a few pics. if you so desire but it is a completely standard Gen 6 2.0 GT model in Black.

With regards to the price, yes I am open to negotiation.

Regards.

I will try and sort a few pictures next week for you. I am based near Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire. If you would like to come and take a look, I am in the office all next week so could make it any day.

mate call me on the celica my mate is interested call me on 07890052672 or 01905778368 he could come up 2 day cheers kev :thumbsup:

hi mate saj has been polishing like mad!we had some new number plates made for er and on the bottom it says black beauty!hes still buzzin wot a car, cheers mate see u soon. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links