Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where's Everyone From ?

gordonD4D

hi my name is gordon and i,m new here although not new to forums ,was having a look through the posts and was wondering where all the toyota owners stay ? i,ll start it off

just copy and paste please :thumbsup:

1. gordon ~ blackridge / west lothian ~ yaris D-4D T-SPIRIT

• Like 1

hi my name is gordon and i,m new here although not new to forums ,was having a look through the posts and was wondering where all the toyota owners stay ? i,ll start it off

Gordon.....Welcome to TOC

If you look on the left hand side of the page you will see that there is a place for people to enter all of those details.....If they really want to

If people do want to give that information they would have already entered it on their personal details

If they did not want to give it, then they will not post on your topic :D

Gordon.....Welcome to TOC

If you look on the left hand side of the page you will see that there is a place for people to enter all of those details.....If they really want to

If people do want to give that information they would have already entered it on their personal details

If they did not want to give it, then they will not post on your topic :D

cheers for that :thumbsup: i was a member of the bmw e46zone forum and done this , everyone posted thir car / name and location on one post , it saved looking through everyones profile pages :thumbsup:

sounds like a good idea to me.... Unless you have the time to go through the 100k members profiles.... :lol:

sounds like a good idea to me.... Unless you have the time to go through the 100k members profiles.... :lol:

cheers > newbie here but been a member of the bmw e46zone forum , had a 330 D M-SPORT

SVOC vectra 2.2 150 estate

SRI ""

Z2.2SE ""

first time buyer of a toyota , my wife has a mazda 3 07 plate and has had bomb proof reliability the last two years , heres hoping my mk2 yaris is the same

Hi i stay in bathgate, ill need to keep an eye out for you.

You'll hear me before you see me lol.

theres a fair chance of seeing the car at the new mcdonalds when it opens lol

Nah no me, im hardly ever out in the car down that area, get all the neds in their chaved saxo's giving it big licks. I used to but dont anymore.

Nah no me, im hardly ever out in the car down that area, get all the neds in their chaved saxo's giving it big licks. I used to but dont anymore.

i,ll just be going for the food m8, my boy racer days are long gone lol

• 1 month later...

Judging by the dealer reviews, we may have a few owners in the north of Scotland - between Inverness & Aberdeen. That's where I am & I've certainly seen plenty of the Auris model !

I think this is a good idea,

Im Ryan (20) driving a 2005 Corolla T sport (red) from Boston :D :D

• 2 years later...

Hi im Neil from S/Lanarkshire Corolla d4d Tspirit 2003 new to Toyota Forum.Starting problems with car & Forum :) .

• 2 months later...