Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another New Aygo!

igo-ugo-wego

soooo i live across the road from toyota and today i bought my 3rd aygo! aygo go in white with dark red & cream leather seats, 2yrs free servicing, GAP, leather gear shift & steering wheel, tax, leather care kit, bluetooth and sat nav and scuff plates, and fogs...i cant remember the rest! im so very excited! woooo!!

Nice, Get some pics up when it arrives. mine comes on wednesday, will upload some then

Wish i was given the option to change the seats, red and cream leather sounds really nice!

I pick my GO! up today :D

Wish i was given the option to change the seats, red and cream leather sounds really nice!

see if you can get the seats added onto finance...they are 750 then fitting which brought them to just over 900 i believe...they are amazing, have them in my current aygo...and yeah its not a talked about option, i just noticed them in another aygo and asked toyota wen i bought my last car...they probably wont offer them which is a shame cos they arent even advertised in the brochure :-S but highly recommend them. they give it a sporty look and are far more comfy and slightly different style :) i will upload pics when i get the car! :D

see if you can get the seats added onto finance...they are 750 then fitting which brought them to just over 900 i believe...they are amazing, have them in my current aygo...and yeah its not a talked about option, i just noticed them in another aygo and asked toyota wen i bought my last car...they probably wont offer them which is a shame cos they arent even advertised in the brochure :-S but highly recommend them. they give it a sporty look and are far more comfy and slightly different style :) i will upload pics when i get the car! :D

£150 for fitting seats!!!!!!?????

That's outrageous its a 10 minute job!!!!

£150 for fitting seats!!!!!!?????

That's outrageous its a 10 minute job!!!!

yeah lol but then it is a main dealer...they r going to charge the earth...its like saying buying a brand new ar is outrages cos it loses value as u drive it off the forecourt...its the leace of mind and the knowing its done profesionally that i pay the price for :D

I agree but the job hardly requires a professional... its 8 bolts out... 8 bolts back in!

They really are having you at £150

I'm in the wrong business!

I agree but the job hardly requires a professional... its 8 bolts out... 8 bolts back in!

They really are having you at £150

I'm in the wrong business!

suppose its how they make their money lol :P if i cud get away with charging that i would too lol i do realise getting stuff dun thru toyota and dealerships etc is more costly overall but im a sucka for not caring if im ripped off cos its less hassle to let them deal with it rather than me have some leather seats and think okkk...now how do i transport them somewhere to do the job then i have to get rid of the old ones etc etc lol too much hassle wud rather pay over the odds and let someone else deal with it :)

Does the Aygo have side airbags in the front seat backs and/or seatbelt tensioners? If so it's surely not just 8 bolts?

Does the Aygo have side airbags in the front seat backs and/or seatbelt tensioners? If so it's surely not just 8 bolts?

lol yeah they have side airbags on the front seats and as standard seat belt tensioners :) i havent a clue wat it involves just guna let them deal with it :)

ive already got the car now lol but thanks anyway

Oh sorry... yes of course I need to add on another 2 seconds to unplug and replug the airbags... that'll be another £20 thank you very much!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links