Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1998 Corolla Turbo Conversion

damo1998

well lads,

new to this site so bare with me!! started a conversion job . . i have a st205 gt4 engine fitted in a 98 1.6 corolla h/b, my mate has done all the work so far. . but when it came to getting any info on wiring/ wiring diagrams we seem to hit solid walls! anyone with any info or help will be much appreciated!!! thanks damo!!

Do Haynes make manuals for both the car you got the engine from and the car your putting it into ?

Oh maybe someone at a Toyota dealer could find something for you :thumbsup:

hello mate you need pin out data for both ecu's yours and the 3s, if you undo the 4 screws on top of the ecu it should be on there. when i done my conversion i used the 3s engine loom as most of the wires go from the engine to the ecu, also i kept the original alternator wiring/reverse switch and speed sensor wiring, im sure dawsey will be along soon he has done a few 3s conversion and knows loads more then me about them :thumbsup:

cheers lads, was chating my mate just there, he seems fairly certain he will need diagrams, but he has never done one of these conversions before. he said the real fun starts at the fuse box area. asked alot of people for info over here but get no where every time so cheers for the help lads. maybe dawsey would have info when it comes to wiring diagrams!? :unsure:

google for st205 ecu pin outs, youll find it easily, or if ur stuck i have it here, it shows what all the wires at the ecu are for

• 2 months later...

well lads,never got around to doing anything with my car since. Just wondering does anybody on here have any interest in doing the wireing or maybe know somebody that would, any numbers or info much appreciated!!! cheers lads

go onto toyotaownersclub-irl,

theres a guy on there mitch is his name, look at his conversion,

ask him he might do it, he knows his toyotas

hes in offaly i think