Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Filter Advice For T Sport Compressor

Smudgster

As im new to the toyota scene can i have some advice

1. Is it a worthy mod??

2. Which filter is best??

Thanks

Smudge

fitting after market filter is a worthy mod, which you chose is personal preference. I went for a k&n typhoon, the charger def breathes better and sounds sweet as a nut. some say avoid oiled filters as the maff sensor can get clogged but I've not had such problems with the k&n and I've re oiled mine a few months ago. k&n, apexi, would be on top of my list if I was thinking about it. you will need to extend maff wires if you choose to add a filter

you won't need to extend the MAF wires if you go with Apexi or Blitz, only the Typhoon.

Talking about blitz sus and apexi induction kit....didn't nengun use to supply apexi one?? But I can't seem to find them there anymore, anywhere else I can get one?? Found a blitz sus on eBay for £222 free delivery, good price ??

I havnt extended the cables for my typhoon jst undid the wire loom and ran they cable separate and wrapped them back up and there's no problems.

Talking about blitz sus and apexi induction kit....didn't nengun use to supply apexi one?? But I can't seem to find them there anymore, anywhere else I can get one?? Found a blitz sus on eBay for £222 free delivery, good price ??

Nengun still do it...

Clicky

Scroll to the bottom of the list..... Corolla Sportivo Part No 508-T029 NA

£138.32 posted

EDIT : Didn't realise i'd had mine since 2008!!

Nengun still do it...

Clicky

Scroll to the bottom of the list..... Corolla Sportivo Part No 508-T029 NA

£138.32 posted

EDIT : Didn't realise i'd had mine since 2008!!

What sort of charges do customs slap ontop of it then though?

Thanks man, strange I didn't come across it when I was looking on the site....hmmm. Lol.

And yeh, as Adam asked - what are the charges? I know a few guys have got stuff from nengun.

Deffo a blitz or apexi.....

Customs charges are all down to luck.... i didn't get any but others have, not sure how much tho