Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aygo

codfish30

Here's my beaut. Have replaced the indicator with chromes and changed the headlights to osram Nightbreakers. You can't see the spoiler very well but it looks great :)

post-110980-0-61809200-1317243913_thumb.

I got mine, in red, last night. I will post a photo tomorrow !

Very impressed with the multimedia centre - imported my phone book without problem and plays mp3 tracks from USB stick and shows all the track details

:thumbsup:

Only two blobs showing on fuel gauge this morning so filled up - surprised it took 32 litres. Look forward to seeing how good the mpg turns out to be.

David

how exciting! i get my new white aygo in 2 weeks!!!! leather seats in cream and dark red!! a few extra upgrades and mods too :D its the 1st aygo ive had and loved the colour!!! :D i want it to arrive now! and why does everyone diss white? they r jealous lol...urs looks awesome

I got mine, in red, last night. I will post a photo tomorrow !

Very impressed with the multimedia centre - imported my phone book without problem and plays mp3 tracks from USB stick and shows all the track details

:thumbsup:

Only two blobs showing on fuel gauge this morning so filled up - surprised it took 32 litres. Look forward to seeing how good the mpg turns out to be.

David

Here it is

David

post-14848-0-86412800-1317409949_thumb.j

White looks great when its clean but the problem is they dont stay clean for long...... I'm not sure anyone would get jealous of an Aygo, all my mates take the ***** out of mine!!!!! Stayed reliable though and thats the main thing :-)

White looks great when its clean but the problem is they dont stay clean for long...... I'm not sure anyone would get jealous of an Aygo, all my mates take the ***** out of mine!!!!! Stayed reliable though and thats the main thing :-)

lol how old r ur mates? how rude of them...u dont spend £10k on something for people to take the *****...wat do they have? cars such as fords and citroens that may 'look' good and sturdy but r actually crap wen it comes to reliability lol (no offence to ur mates) :P

I would say all colours have their advantages and problems. I am going to put sealant on my red Aygo later and hope it helps protect from UV damage...

David

White is the new "in colour" on Aygos - since Toyota advertised the Go! in that colour.

Mine,collected in August.

GeorgeFront.jpg

Colours come and go but Silver will always be around. I have the Aygo Black which I didn't have a choice with, bit like Henry Ford, u can have any colour so long as its black. Red is a no no as the bleeching is a mare.

I kinda agree with my mates in that for the cost of an Aygo you can get some decent secondhand motors which have already lose the big part of the deprecation. I'm not sure I would buy another one again because of the seats are not comfortable and the ride is poor. Otherwise I love the running costs and the reliability of the car.

Your car pics all look very shiny, Do u wash them often and what wax do you use?

I have to admit I like the new GO - was going to upgrade my 2008 MMT and get the GO 5 door with aircon. That was until the dealer wanted just short of £10k. Whilst I think the Aygo is a great car the lack of refinement on the motorway, water leaks,clutch problems etc put me off shelling out so much. For the same money I have just got myself a new Toyota IQ which is all together better screwed together imo. Still the GO does look nice.

I have to admit I like the new GO - was going to upgrade my 2008 MMT and get the GO 5 door with aircon. That was until the dealer wanted just short of £10k. Whilst I think the Aygo is a great car the lack of refinement on the motorway, water leaks,clutch problems etc put me off shelling out so much. For the same money I have just got myself a new Toyota IQ which is all together better screwed together imo. Still the GO does look nice.

lol i just paid just over 10k for my GO with lots of extras tho ...the only problem i find with the aygos is the exhausts seem to need replacing every year cos they sound awful after a while lol ... do get sprayed with a tiny amount of water when someone else is pressure washing my car with me in it, and theres a whistle sound in my current aygo when driving at high speed, other than that no probs touch wood :) and hopefully no probs with my new one :D i must say i do like the look of the IQ's too but they r a little too diddy for me hehe

I got mine at 6 months old, but with 16 miles on the clock - £7k all in. 11-plate, 5 door, air con Go! I sat in an iQ but I didn't take to the interior, but it did seem better screwed together than the Aygo. That could be because a lot of the Aygo is PSA rather than Toyota. I preferred the iQ seats to the Aygo ones though, I may look to see if I can swap them at some point if I keep it long enough.

Motorway refinement is fine for me, but I do intend to add some sound material to the rear and floor which is a bit boomy on some surfaces. Tyres are a big factor here - the Uniroyals on my VW were very noisy, the Continentals on the Aygo are noisy only on some surfaces.

No leaks in the Scottish monsoon so far ;) and as for the clutch - well after you have been through the VW clutch and DMF failure at £1000+ :( then even if mine goes at 30K and costs me £200 thats fine. And anyway the facelift models get a better spec one with some well over 100K miles on the original unit.

I just wish the Toyota dealers and Club Toyota had more knowledge - still waiting for them to come back to me on the paint coming off the rear arches.

I got mine at 6 months old, but with 16 miles on the clock - £7k all in. 11-plate, 5 door, air con Go! I sat in an iQ but I didn't take to the interior, but it did seem better screwed together than the Aygo. That could be because a lot of the Aygo is PSA rather than Toyota. I preferred the iQ seats to the Aygo ones though, I may look to see if I can swap them at some point if I keep it long enough.

Motorway refinement is fine for me, but I do intend to add some sound material to the rear and floor which is a bit boomy on some surfaces. Tyres are a big factor here - the Uniroyals on my VW were very noisy, the Continentals on the Aygo are noisy only on some surfaces.

Agreed - tyres do make a difference - also agree re the interior of the IQ - the plum coloured one pre 2011 doesn't do anything for me - I think it looks a bit cheap. However the new Black & White IQ Interior looks much better imo. I will be interested in seeing if the Aygo problems have now been sorted out (waterleaks,clutch,exhaust etc). You are correct the Aygo is made in Europe and the IQ made in Japan and I do think this makes a difference

No leaks in the Scottish monsoon so far ;) and as for the clutch - well after you have been through the VW clutch and DMF failure at £1000+ :( then even if mine goes at 30K and costs me £200 thats fine. And anyway the facelift models get a better spec one with some well over 100K miles on the original unit.

I just wish the Toyota dealers and Club Toyota had more knowledge - still waiting for them to come back to me on the paint coming off the rear arches.

Agreed - tyres do make a difference - also agree re the interior of the IQ - the plum coloured one pre 2011 doesn't do anything for me - I think it looks a bit cheap. However the new Black & White IQ Interior looks much better imo. I will be interested in seeing if the Aygo problems have now been sorted out (waterleaks,clutch,exhaust etc). You are correct the Aygo is made in Europe and the IQ made in Japan and I do think this makes a difference

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links