Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1St Service For Auris Hsd

imtiax

Hi, I need to book my Auris HSD for it's first service at Benfields Toyota in Wakefield, has any members taken an Auris Hsd/Prius gen 3 for a service there and if they have used the correct oil, any information will greatly be appreciated as I am tied to a 3yr service contract with them,

thanks in advance.

Just make sure you tell them that you need the 0w-20 - no arguments, that is what is specified!

Unless you have a lease car, you should have no problem :thumbsup:

An easy way to tell if they haven't is to watch your mpg's drop and stay down when you get the car back. When 0w20 is used the mpg's stay roughly the same; maybe drop ever so slightly if they reset the computer but quickly climb back to normal.

Good luck.

Quote from a bulletin

New Hybrid Synergy Drive vehicles, such as the Prius MK3 and Auris Hybrid are filled at the

factory with 0W-20 TGMO. 0W-20 is mandatory for use as the service oil grade.

Kingo :thumbsup:

Benfield Wakefield are usually quite on the ball... Although they know nothing about my car so good luck!! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have used Benfield at Wakefield for my previous Rav4 T180 and my wifes Prius 1 (109k when changed for Prius 2 and no problems) and her IQ. I now have an Auris HSD and one of the resons for buying it was the standard of service. If you have any worries speak to Paul Firth in service who is very knowledgeable. They have always done a very good job for our cars.

Mereside.

• Like 1

Hi, I need to book my Auris HSD for it's first service at Benfields Toyota in Wakefield, has any members taken an Auris Hsd/Prius gen 3 for a service there and if they have used the correct oil, any information will greatly be appreciated as I am tied to a 3yr service contract with them,

thanks in advance.

Hi,

I've had my Prius Gen 3 serviced there twice, never had a problem, they collect and deliver my car, no problems that I've noticed with oil, my mpg has not dropped. Excellent service.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links