Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 Cruise Control

dally

Just fitted CC to my 57 XTR,took about 45mins,works a treat and only cost £21.Result. :)

Just fitted CC to my 57 XTR,took about 45mins,works a treat and only cost £21.Result. :)

Welcome to the club Dally :thumbsup:

I'm sure others would appreciate more details now you've whet our appetites.

Ordered this"]this last Friday received it yesterday the 28th.Bit unsure if it would work or not,but Toyota must have everything for CC wired up ready for use. Just fitted the CC stalk switched on, the green cruise lights up on dash. Test drive to check brake,clutch functions etc works ok.Will post photos later.

• Like 1

Wow. Best heads-up in a while. Thanks very much. :thumbsup:

I have just decided to risk it and purchased one. Two left.

If you had some pictures/instructions on the install, that'd be really cool (and much appreciated).

I decided to buy first and think later... Well,i figure, If I chicken out I can always pass it on to someone here more brave than me. :)

Thanks again (and warmest welcomes to our madhouse)

Ordered This last Friday received it yesterday the 28th.Bit unsure if it would work or not,but Toyota must have everything for CC wired up ready for use. Just fitted the CC stalk switched on, the green cruise lights up on dash. Test drive to check brake,clutch functions etc works ok.Will post photos later.

Nicely done! And at such a low price. It shipped from Thailand? So was it just plug and play? No cutting of plastics as shown on the auction page?

Hey JB.

My one says shipped, and it definitely said that the seller's address was in Taiwan.

Also, i had a look at my car this morning and I can't see where would it fit without cutting something out. The two (strangely oversized) holes underneath appear to be for the equaly oversized airbag/cover retaining bolts.

Will keep you posted next week when it arrives (maybe) :)