Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Tte 99 Ae11

toyotatomes

hiya guys this is my ae11 :) hope you like at the moment its all pretty standard but i will be posting changes as i go hope you like it :)not many pictures at the moment ill put more up later when my phone has some life :)

also im looking for parts if people know anywhere where i can find some bits that be great :)

looking for: rear camber adjusters

boss kit for aftermarket wheel

2n24514.jpg

2rmmusk.jpg

Welcome to the club! Looks like a nice clean model you've got there - looking forward to the updates.

thanks guys thanks to the help of some members and alot from KP i will be doing a 4a-ge conversion soon ill get lots of pictures for you all lots of things to come :D thanks for the comments on car i do love it :D

I will follow your project with interest, as I plan an engine change myself next year :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

done a little bit of polishing to the rocker cover today and i must say if anyone has these engines seriously do it as it comes out as you can see like chrome! 2dkwksk.jpg

cams here aswell looking very clean! also the back of the rocker cover was very tidy which im happy with but the engine is only on 49k so also a little bit of the 3 point brace in the top corner :) but will be getting painted soon along with wheels so ill get that up next ;) w7c2s7.jpg

thanks mate its one of those easy mods that make such a difference and just requires a little elbow grease ;)

orbital sander mate and just any good bit of restoring puttys i got hold of industrial stuff, also i recommend using newspaper to polish it in with as newspaper is a very slight abrasive and it gets that little bit deeper for a better finish true stuff right there try it out on some metal work :)

Luke

• 1 month later...

im back with a new photo! things to be painted after christmas now as to avoid any snow damage...... ;) fingers crossed for snow! anyway enjoy the photo guys tell me what you think :)

szilqv.jpg

just realised theres a sponge with a scouring pad on the floor there! if anyone gets concerns i assure you that does not clean my car nor my dishs!

Looking good!! Really need to find myself a set of those rims, and get it dropped asap. Love this car in white :thumbsup:

It does look nice in white doesn't it. A very nice example of a good TTE :thumbsup:

Can I ask, on your wheels caps have you stuck the Toyota logo on ?

It has got a toyota emblem on the caps however when i got the car it already had them :) but they be coming off soon for some purple paint ;)

its going to be sporting some deep purple wheels and strutbrace not to mention extended wheel nuts a few more degrees of camber, considering changing the fog lamps for 16k HID bulbs for purple fogs aswell.. also i need my exhaust done at some point full s/s system with something like a spoon n1 style backbox maybe with a slight offset not 100% on the system yet something that will be interchangeable with a blacktop mainly ;)

Today i have been pricing up the blacktop engine ! i can get the engine, engine loom and ecu for 1400 and can be fit for 600 with 3 months guarentee ! now i see this is something to aim for! however maybe not the fitting i think ill handle that !

Thats not abad price, and well worth looking into.. should make it a rocket!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links