Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Sub

igo-ugo-wego

just wondering if anyone has the toyota sub fitted? im not looking for a huge sound but just something with a good quality bass and is noticeable lol...i have a sub in the boot at the moment but it cuts out if i turn the head unit volume up too loud lol would just be nice to have something standard and hidden (and frees up boot space) and that my poor dad doesnt have to keep fitting everytime i get a new car :D i must say im highly excited about getting my new aygo go white! i want it to hurry up and arrive!

oh ive already read that one i dont really want to go out and buy another sub i have to fit myself anymore, want a toyota one and just wondering if its any good for the sound im after, i dont want a huge big bass droaning so everyone can hear it ive grown out of it lol just want something with a bit of good quality kick :) so if anyone has a toyota sub their views wud be muchly appreciated :) thanks for the link anyway tho Vicky :)