Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecu Plugs For T-Sport

scott5

Hey guys whos good with t-sport wiring? Lol.. theres 3 plugs on the ecu that come from the main engine harness then there is 2more plugs that go to the ecu from the interior loom dose anyone know what there for ? My 1.4 dosnt have them nd the 1:4 ecu is blanked ware they would go ? Any thoughts?

My thoughts are go back to school and improve your grammar, spelling and punctuation and then you might get a decent response.

My thoughts are go back to school and improve your grammar, spelling and punctuation and then you might get a decent response.

No need for that.

Well it must be great to be perfect. Dont read my threads if your gonna be like that..you know its funny how farhanali89 understood and its exactly what am looking for so thanks for that dude

Well it must be great to be perfect. Dont read my threads if your gonna be like that..you know its funny how farhanali89 understood and its exactly what am looking for so thanks for that dude

I'm sorry but the standard of English is poor. This is not a "text speak" forum and people who come along and speak like that make it difficult for people who are not native English Speakers to understand.

Therefore, I'm not saying sorry and stand by my original comments.

I'm sorry but the standard of English is poor. This is not a "text speak" forum and people who come along and speak like that make it difficult for people who are not native English speakers to understand.

There's only one way to resolve this then.....

Handbags At Dawn

I'm sorry but the standard of English is poor. This is not a "text speak" forum and people who come along and speak like that make it difficult for people who are not native English speakers to understand.

There's only one way to resolve this then.....

Handbags At Dawn

i dont want to wreck my nails tho dude llf :P