Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

03 Rolla T Sport

Tom.P

hello to all :)

Getting a t sport in the next month or so thought id join up :)

Im just wondering if you could give me some advice on the best modifications for them..?

breathing mods, styling ( nothing to OTT ), coilovers and such..

Iv come over from the honda scene, been into my civics for the last 2 years or so but i thought it time for a change, im just not clued up on whats out there for the t sports at all.

Any advice much appreciated

Cheers, tom

how much do you want to spend? pretty much all the "normal" stuff is easy to get like springs, coilovers, brakes, induction kits etc but if you want serious stuff then its going to cost £££££'s not much out there compared to the ammount of honda stuff :crybaby: there are a few places in the uk the main one being fensport

fensport

other than that its the us or japan

mwr

nengun :thumbsup:

how much do you want to spend? pretty much all the "normal" stuff is easy to get like springs, coilovers, brakes, induction kits etc but if you want serious stuff then its going to cost £££££'s not much out there compared to the ammount of honda stuff :crybaby: there are a few places in the uk the main one being fensport

fensport

other than that its the us or japan

mwr

nengun :thumbsup:

Not wanting to spend anything major to start off with, probably just full exhuast system and some breathing mods, springs or coilovers and wheels.

Then depending on what happens down the line, some boost. What are the engines like for boosting..? can they handle a turbo without having to change internals and such..? supercharger would most likely be out of my price range.

Il check the links out buddy cheers

Also prolex

Cheers il give them a look :)

theres no off the shelf exhaust system that ive found a few people on here have gone custom cat backs, theres the TTE backbox which is a rebraded remus one iirc eBay is the best bet for that, manifold fensport sell buts its over 700 quid!. i think its Scotty on here thats in the process of adding a turbo to his rolla and its not cheap lol to say the least and nrgizerbunny is supercharging his rolla theres threads on both cars here they make a good read. blitz do a super charger kit in the reigion of 4k. :thumbsup:

theres no off the shelf exhaust system that ive found a few people on here have gone custom cat backs, theres the TTE backbox which is a rebraded remus one iirc ebay is the best bet for that, manifold fensport sell buts its over 700 quid!. i think its Scotty on here thats in the process of adding a turbo to his rolla and its not cheap lol to say the least and nrgizerbunny is supercharging his rolla theres threads on both cars here they make a good read. blitz do a super charger kit in the reigion of 4k. :thumbsup:

Thought so, iv been scouring the net and cant seem to find any zaust systems. Probably get one fabbed up somewhere and i think il leave turbo and just stick to n/a, by the sounds of it , it isnt that easy and cost effective to do.

Might keep one of my civics and boost that for track toy in the future, i want to keep this rolla reliable and boosting it wont exactly help reliability either tbf lol

Cheers for the info anyway dude :)

no worries mate :thumbsup: dont get me wrong you can do it for less :lol: my t sports lowered 35f/40r on fk springs £58, custom induction kit £35, uprated front discs and pads £70 and did have a backbox which i made up myself for about 60 odd quid. the first thing that the rolla needs IMO is get it lowered! the difference is unreal :thumbsup:

no worries mate :thumbsup: dont get me wrong you can do it for less :lol: my t sports lowered 35f/40r on fk springs £58, custom induction kit £35, uprated front discs and pads £70 and did have a backbox which i made up myself for about 60 odd quid. the first thing that the rolla needs IMO is get it lowered! the difference is unreal :thumbsup:

ah that doesnt sound to bad. Im not a massive brand !Removed! or anythying so cheapness is always good, as long as its quality as well!

Yeah first thing will be to get some Eibach springs and get the wheels powder coated.

Where did you manage to find those springs for £58 mate?

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links