Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 Avensis Sat Nav Issue

RON76

Hello, I have a 2008 avensis 2.0 d4d t3s with built in sat nav. It the last few weeks it seems to have problems within location. It is saying i am about 200 miles away from where i am. I took out the disc and cleaned, I also toot the whole unit out to see if anything was loose and eveything seems fine. Does anyone know how to reset the unit or what should i look for. thanks

Hello, I have a 2008 avensis 2.0 d4d t3s with built in sat nav. It the last few weeks it seems to have problems within location. It is saying i am about 200 miles away from where i am. I took out the disc and cleaned, I also toot the whole unit out to see if anything was loose and eveything seems fine. Does anyone know how to reset the unit or what should i look for. thanks

First check, with the car stationary, that it is receiving signals from the satelites. Give it a few minutes with the igniton on to locate the signal. There will be an icon on the top left of the screen. If you have had anything such as window tinting done, the metallic content of this will affect GPS reception. If you have a signal and the current location is wrong select SETUP from the menu and scroll to the third page and select ADJUST. Select POSITION/DIRECTION and touch one of the arrows to display the map screen. Adjust the cursor, using the arrows, to the correct current position and press ENTER.

Fitter

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links