Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Q About Wheel Nuts

Lorcan

I have just bought a set of alloys for the Auris to change from the standard steels. I am just wondering if the Auris comes with the short or long wheel nuts, I have tried both types on with one of the wheels, and the short ones stay roughly flush with the wheel, and the long ones protrude a tiny bit. Which ones are on it from new?

Thanks

(I'm guessing the short ones but just want to double check)

I have just bought a set of alloys for the Auris to change from the standard steels. I am just wondering if the Auris comes with the short or long wheel nuts, I have tried both types on with one of the wheels, and the short ones stay roughly flush with the wheel, and the long ones protrude a tiny bit. Which ones are on it from new?

Thanks

(I'm guessing the short ones but just want to double check)

Hi,my wheels and nuts are original. the nuts are recessed from about 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch roughly as the wheels are dished giving different readings each side of the nuts.

to be honest if you got a pick of the wheel bolt holes would be able to tell would say the short ones you need at least 10 turns on the nuts to even think of been safe. Would say the short ones the MR2 long wheels nuts are VERY.

• Like 1

to be honest if you got a pick of the wheel bolt holes would be able to tell would say the short ones you need at least 10 turns on the nuts to even think of been safe. Would say the short ones the MR2 long wheels nuts are VERY.

Thanks

I'd say the short ones so, by the replies