Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advanti Nebullar 17X7 On Black Corolla

Reliable

Just looking for some opinions,

What do you guys think about 17x7" Advanti Nebullar N993's on an Black zze123 Corolla.

Other recomendations also welcomed :)

20111013171531.jpg

img2333oe.jpg

25427520895387914881017.jpg

24870820895378581548617.jpg

Cheers.

The rims look GREAT. Is your car lowered at all?

Am i missing something??

Your info states you have a 2ZZ ZZE123 Corolla.... which are the codes for the T Sport....

But your picture clearly shows that you don't have a T Sport? :blink:

I recon those alloys will finish your rolla off P.E.R.F.E.C.T...goodluck with them. :thumbsup:

If you don't mind me asking...where did you get your wind deflectors from? They look very neat.

Also i've never seen those front splitters before...would you mind sharing??? B)

Thanks,

There is some about an hours drive from me forsale off a Toyota IQ lol $1000NZD with tires only 6 months old

Its got the TRD dampners and springs which I understand lowers the car about 30mm

Am i missing something??

Your info states you have a 2ZZ ZZE123 Corolla.... which are the codes for the T Sport....

This can be easily answered with some honesty. It's a Jap import I live in New Zealand.

And it does have a 2zz-ge 6 speed, and the chassis code is zze123 just like your tsport only its got 4 doors, digital center console, lexus style guage cluster and a few other little things.

I recon those alloys will finish your rolla off P.E.R.F.E.C.T...goodluck with them. :thumbsup:

If you don't mind me asking...where did you get your wind deflectors from? They look very neat.

Also i've never seen those front splitters before...would you mind sharing??? B)

Thanks for the comment!

I dont know sorry it had them when imported from Japan

Am i missing something??

This can be easily answered with some honesty. It's a Jap import I live in New Zealand.

And it does have a 2zz-ge 6 speed, and the chassis code is zze123 just like your tsport only its got 4 doors, digital center console, lexus style guage cluster and a few other little things.

Aah i see! I did wonder!

Bit of a sleeper then without the T Sport styling we have over here thumbsup.gif

Thanks,

There is some about an hours drive from me forsale off a Toyota IQ lol $1000NZD with tires only 6 months old

Its got the TRD dampners and springs which I understand lowers the car about 30mm

Dude has it got the TRD Sportivo kit on it like this

http://prolex-uk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=596_311&products_id=1150

its expensive but i want it bad

Dude has it got the TRD Sportivo kit on it like this

http://prolex-uk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=596_311&products_id=1150

its expensive but i want it bad

Yip thats them, Nice ride comfort and sporty balance. At first they felt a little soft to me but I did come from the V7 WRX STi RA so anything would feel soft haha.

You can pick them up here for about $1500 NZD. at the moment I can only find 01-04 see link.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/performance/suspension-braces/auction-414365494.htm

• 3 months later...

Just thought I would let you guys know, I did not get these Rims, but instead I picked up some Enkei SC02 with new tires for $800 a real steal!!!

capturelkc.th.jpg