Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Old Skool Newbie

steph42

hi peeps,

good to meet you all, to get to the point i've just bought my 1st toyota after many years of owning german metal and everything i've owned so far i've ended up modifying..im not very godd at keeping things standard i'm afraid...lol

so here's my new well to me at least project

supra.jpg

14082011003.jpg

14082011002.jpg

an Ma61 86 celica supra, she's not in perfect condition but very useable and ive got say for a 20+ yr old car drives real nice

here's a few pics of my last projects

DSC00106.jpg

ive only just sold this after owning it for 5yr, it started life as a beat up 91 8v gti but i fully restored it and fitted a 2.9 VR6 engine / running gear

DSC00011.jpg

this is my real passion working/ restoring bikes...this is my 86 yamaha FZR 1000 exup, it started life as 7 boxes of bits it now has over 190rwhp

good to meet you all

Steve

Hi Steve and welcome to TOC. nice projects.know what you mean in personalising. used to be that way myself years ago.

Hello Steve, welcome to the TOC,

Nice Exup, had one myself, well many bikes :thumbsup: ... also nice Celica Supra ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links