Sign in to follow this  
steph42

Hobby..no..addiction

Ive been polishing metal for over 30yrs and still doing it. it started as a hobby but turned into a real addiction...lol i cant help myself especially with car and bike parts...

DSC00040.jpg

DSC000381.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image019.jpg

this is just some of the work ive done in the past

Good work!

I like shiney things.... All the pipework and lots of bits of the engine of my GA-70 supra were also polished... I was very sad to see subsequent owners "letting it go" :(

What is the head? Looks Toyota are larger of the 4 pots... 3S?

Mate its actually the head from my old saxo vts when the head gasket blew, i decided to do a full rebuild so i ported polished the head, matched the inlet and exhaust manifolds to the head, fast road cams,and polished all the moving parts in the bottom end, it meant the engine ended up at just over 180hp at the f/wheels...the engine internals in the Ma61 are gona get the same treatment over the winter

Blimey, I'm not usually that far off!!!

Wow!!! Now that is some shinny gear you have there. Feel free to come and do my Avensis anytime mate. :thumbsup::toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Well this is really great,Your works are really good even it is addiction there is something under this, a good performance.

Nice work.Thirty years is showing up there I think If you are putting your heart in cleaning them I admired at your Hobby i too have a hobby but it completely different.Riding in the mud and painting my car with different colors.Ma mama always used to scold me but I love to do it now my mother's position is taken by my wife!

SPAM ADVERTISING LINK REMOVED