Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Aygo Go! Has Arrived And Its Lush!

igo-ugo-wego

wow! wat can i say!? impressed!!! such a great colour and looks so great :) my only gripe is the leather steering wheel is very thin compared to the leather steering wheel in my old aygo, so ive asked Mr T to change it over for me (since i did pay £200 for it) as i wanted something with a nice grip :D hopefully they will agree to change it over :) pictures included :thumbsup:

post-23848-0-61731200-1318846954_thumb.j

post-23848-0-63068300-1318847066_thumb.j

post-23848-0-46603600-1318847184_thumb.j

post-23848-0-72295300-1318847299_thumb.j

Like the seats :-) get a spoiler on the back and it will look complete

That wud be cool didnt even think of that haha...getting a sub 1st lol

Very nice indeed ! I love the seats .. are they seat covers? (i maybe wrong but Go! doesn't come with leather seats option?) If so, where did you get them from?

Very nice indeed ! I love the seats .. are they seat covers? (i maybe wrong but Go! doesn't come with leather seats option?) If so, where did you get them from?

+1 Where do you get those ?

+1 Where do you get those ?

ive never been offered any option to have leather seats apart from the toyota standard leather and alacantra which r only available on sum models...i just asked cos years ago i noticed an aygo had leather seats with aygo written across the head rest so i figured toyota did them, since then this is my 2nd car with leather interior...they go thru a company called transcal. if u ask ur main dealer they will know how to go about getting them fitted, and theyre not covers they are the whole set of seats :) come in a variety of colours too :D

Those leather sets are wicked! Can't imagine picking any other colour as it goes with the interiors dash lights ish.

Those leather sets are wicked! Can't imagine picking any other colour as it goes with the interiors dash lights ish.

yeah i was thinking before i even chose the colours from the swatches...mmm cream and dark red wud look awesome :) hehe

thanks for letting us know :) I got to say this again it's very very nice !! But i can't find anything re that company online.. i am going to try and ask my dealer.

thanks for letting us know :) I got to say this again it's very very nice !! But i can't find anything re that company online.. i am going to try and ask my dealer.

www.transcal.co.uk thats the website although they dont show aygo seats on their site! lol but they are the people who do them :D your dealer will be able to help you though :) u shud get some, they are very comfy too :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links