Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tuning Pedal Box

gazzat180

I've got similiar device installed, it's called Throttle Controller. Been using it for a half year or so now. I ordered mine from Russia, the company is called JetterAuto. I can help with ordering if someone wants me to. Just send the money using Western Union to the dealer and you will receive the device. I have contact information if you want to contact the dealer.

There is a big thread regarding Jetter on the Auris Club Russia forum and lots of positive feedback too. It costs approximately 100 euros and the customer service is great!

does it doing good job on 1.4 petrol engines or it dont worth to buy it for 1.4 petrol ???

gratz

To Vileboy - have you had a look under the bonnet of an Auris ? I had a strut brace fitted to my Nissan, but it had plenty of space for one. It doesn't look like the Auris has any obvious room to fit one & as the towers are so close to the bulkhead, I'm not sure it would do any good even if it is possible ?

does it doing good job on 1.4 petrol engines or it dont worth to buy it for 1.4 petrol ???

gratz

I don't think that a tuning pedal box can be fitted on 1.4 petrol engine; the reason is the accelerator is cable driven, not electronic...

I don't think that a tuning pedal box can be fitted on 1.4 petrol engine; the reason is the accelerator is cable driven, not electronic...

realy ? damit it is very slow my 1.4 i am trying to get some HP and acceleration but cant find nothing good :s anyway ty

realy ? damit it is very slow my 1.4 i am trying to get some HP and acceleration but cant find nothing good :s anyway ty

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/induction-kits/toyota-induction-kits/toyota-auris-induction-kits.html

Does it make the car more jerky when applying the throttle?

This is an amazing anti theft device, park the car and take the pedal with ya! :thumbsup:

Drive this away now!

PedalOff.jpg

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/induction-kits/toyota-induction-kits/toyota-auris-induction-kits.html

ty but i already got it and it is still slow :s

Does it make the car more jerky when applying the throttle?

This is an amazing anti theft device, park the car and take the pedal with ya! :thumbsup:

Drive this away now!

PedalOff.jpg

No, its just brilliant, totally changed the car for the better :)

ty but i already got it and it is still slow :s

I feel your pain, theres little worse in life than a slow car. The shame of seeing fellow toyota owners most likley in their 80's passing you with ease must be horrific.

Unless your very rich which i assume your not wanting a faster car and all, i think you have no option but to choose the "nuclear" option which is:

http://www.noswizard.com/index.php/car-nitrous-kits-1/sb150i-nitrous-kit-suitable-for-most-injected-engines-with-a-single-throttle-body.html

• 1 month later...

Hey Gazzat180!

Thanks so mcuh for your post about this! ive now go a tuning box and pedal box on my hilux and its unreal! its absolutely flies!! :D

Yes mate they do, as thats what i will be replacing my other halfs car with :D

we actually had a laugh about it as they also do them for the 1.3 and 1.4 auris but the funniest part was they do them for the YARIS & IQ haha