Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A Curse Upon Them...

Raistlin

I came back to my car today to find that person or persons unknown had broken my nearside headlight.

Of course there were no witnesses or note left.... :crybaby:

It will now cost me £170.00 to get it replaced...:censor:

May they burn in hell for breaking my baby, but at least there was no paint or bodywork damage.

Did you find my business card next to it Raist? I did leave one for you :naughty:

King Klonker :thumbsup:

Did not know that Vic had bought a raiding party over!

Hope you get it fixed soon as the dark nights are coming.......Don't forget to put your clock back early Sunday morning :thumbsup:

Did not know that Vic had bought a raiding party over!

Hope you get it fixed soon as the dark nights are coming.......Don't forget to put your clock back early Sunday morning :thumbsup:

The lights still work, so a quick covering with clear plastic until it goes in on Monday...

Did you find my business card next to it Raist? I did leave one for you :naughty:

King Klonker :thumbsup:

Not the sort of service I wanted... :eek::sick:

Well it just gets better, Mr T fixed my headlamp while I waited then the service manager came in and said they had a slight problem.

One of their clowns was reversing a new Lexus into the service bays and hit my near side door.

So now I have to have a new door fitted which will take a week so I have been given the use of an Auris, although the repair to my headlamp was done at cost.

Four years my baby has been perfect and blemish free then in the space of seven days two breakages to it,

Could this week get any worse :crybaby:

Well it just gets better, Mr T fixed my headlamp while I waited then the service manager came in and said they had a slight problem.

One of their clowns was reversing a new Lexus into the service bays and hit my near side door.

So now I have to have a new door fitted which will take a week so I have been given the use of an Auris, although the repair to my headlamp was done at cost.

Four years my baby has been perfect and blemish free then in the space of seven days to breakages to it,

Could this week get any worse :crybaby:

Awww That's terrible!

Maybe time for a change?

I came back to my car today to find that person or persons unknown had broken my nearside headlight.

Of course there were no witnesses or note left.... :crybaby:

It will now cost me £170.00 to get it replaced...:censor:

May they burn in hell for breaking my baby, but at least there was no paint or bodywork damage.

You could probably find a new or "good-as-new" part from a car-breakers or a wholesaler and have it fitted in n independent body-shop for much less than MR. T would want.

Here's a cautionary tale:

My brother was recently involved in a fairly minor shunt where his car needed a replacement bonnet, front wings, bumper and lights and the other chap needed his tailgate and rear bumper repaired or replaced.

My bro was at-fault and decided to keep things out of the insurance company system and had his own car repaired independently. The car was back on the road in under 2 weeks, (better than new for about £700 all-in whereas the other chap sent him a bill for over £2000 for parts and labour etc. because he'd got it fixed with the dealer who took over twice the time to fix damage that was much less serious.

Well the baby has gone to the workshop, they have given me an Auris Hybrid to use over the week.

Lets hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Well the baby has gone to the workshop, they have given me an Auris Hybrid to use over the week.

Lets hope all goes well :thumbsup:

It is amazing the length that some dealers will go to to get you to try and then buy the Auris Hybrid!

Get yer wallet out........Time for a change of car? :lol:

My baby is back all shiny with a new door, liked the Auris but it's too expensive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links