Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do You Guys Recon?

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi All

I know that i'm normally over on the Corolla side...but today i'm straying...Shhhhh :naughty:

I came across this beauty... :eek::wub:

AVENSIS 2009 T SPIRIT

And just wondered what you guys thought of her? :jawdrop:

Is she priced too high / too low/ just right? :icon14:

Are there any known problems with them? :excl:

I look forward to some comments...thanks in Advance! :thumbsup:

Very nice, you thinking of buying?

I'm DREAMING of buying...lol...no seriously i need to do my research 1st...for that kind of "dhoh" £££ $$$ whatever you wana call it i need to know EVERYTHING!

It looks very nice. My neighbour got a new Avensis a few weeks ago,in Decuma grey. :)

It looks nice but I think the price could be a little better. I see it has the body enhancements :yes:

I don't like the colour though :angry:

Lovely car i think you could do alot better on the price and milage tho, do'nt be afraid to haggle with the owner if you do'nt ask you do'nt get, and my moto is you can always raise your offer but can never lower your offer with out offence :boxing: .

But i do know that you can buy a 2010 Avensis with very little mile's on the clock for 11,950.00 and a full tank of fuel, check out autotrader prices and go round afew place's and see how much they will drop their price with haggling to much just to get an idea of what sort of money you should be spending, then when you see your dream car :wub: you know what to do :thumbsup:

I'm always a bit worried on the higher-capacity D4D's; IIRC the 2.2's have an issue with the cylinders cracking :unsure:

Thanks for all the advice and opinions so far...Cracking cylinder heads is a likkle worrying...but im still negotiating with the seller...just made him an offer of £9000...crazy i know...but it has a full history with it...and im assuming it still has some warranty left on it...thought they come with 5 years?? so if anything went wrong i could go back to Toyota. :unsure:

By the way, while a new car is under warranty, do i pay for the servicing costs or do the dealers...forgive me if im being thick! :wacko:

Unless it also includes free servicing, you'd have to pay for it (i.e. the servicing).

Also, you have to service it at approved Toyota garages to keep the warranty valid.

But it's pretty cool if it's still got its 5-year warranty (That would deffo cover the cylinder block!)

As the car is 2009 I feel sure it will be 3 year warranty, I don't think the 5 year came in until either very late 2009 or fairly early 2010.

Unless you have service vouchers as part of the purchase deal I am afraid you will have to pay out of your own pocket.

@Sam: Nice car indeed.

But I seem to remember that your previous Avensis diesel did not like the short trips you make daily.

The T27 diesels did not change much in that respect.

And... even if it doesn't show optically, the T27 is bigger than the T25 model.

For example, my wife is 1.63 meter (~ 5 foot 4 inches).

She hates my Avensis, and loves her Yaris.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links