Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs

corollat3sport

hey guys

i just wanted to know if these will fit my pre face-lift 2003 e12 Toyota corolla 1.4 5 door hatchback or am i just being daft laugh.gif

http://www.lkperformance.co.uk/lowering-springs/panther-clutches/panther-lowering-springs/256367?carId=193148

E-mail the company with the part number and they will tell you if they don't fit you have a get out aswell ;)

LOL @ reidy

if they do fit then they are well cheap

Ask they how many springs you get for that price and whether they're made out of metal or not

Chri5t they are cheap, could be worth a punt for that price. 20mm lower on the back aint enough for me though.

but the main thing is will they fit my car and im sure they will give four springs made out of metal reidy laugh.gif

im not really looking for anything to take my car really low, just want to get rid of that 4x4 look :)

that lowering ammount may be on a pre face lift corolla if it is it will only lower your car 15mm front and 5 mm rear! they will fit my fk ones just said corolla e12 :thumbsup:

that lowering ammount may be on a pre face lift corolla if it is it will only lower your car 15mm front and 5 mm rear! they will fit my fk ones just said corolla e12 :thumbsup:

Hmmm it aint worth it then as its only going to be the world smallest drop laugh.gif

i think im defo going to go for the FK's now

http://www.fk-shop.de/en/Suspension-Tuning/Lowering-Springs/Lowering-springs-High-Tec-fit-for-TOYOTA-Corolla-E12.html

http://www.fk-automotive.org.uk/websale7/FK-Lowering-Springs-High-Tec---35%2F40-mm---fit-for.htm?shopid=fk-automotive&subshopid=English&act=product&prod_index=1100371&cat_index=1-2823

which one shall i buy it off lol, one of them is unavailable yet and the other is from another country? helpsmilie.gif

i had a bit of a brain moment this morning lol :!Removed!: as yours is a pfl then the lowering is as stated on them panther springs :bangin: both them links are from Germany and both are fk just different websites :D

i had a bit of a brain moment this morning lol :!Removed!: as yours is a pfl then the lowering is as stated on them panther springs :bangin: both them links are from Germany and both are fk just different websites :D

lol no worries mate, so that means that it will lower my pfl 30mm at the front and 20mm at the back then as stated? if that is true then i think i will order them really soon

i want to be sure cause i don't want to end up with a "hardly lowered" corolla laugh.gif

it says on the website that its for 2005 onward so you could be right mr-p about the 15mm front n 5mm back?

can you confirm please :)

and if not then i always got FK rolleyes.gif

thanks a bunch thumbsup.gif

so shall i go ahead and purchase the panther springs mr-p?

up to you mate they should fit regardless as the springs are the same on the pfl and fl just different ride heights. it could even be the case that they are for a fl as it says 2005 and will lower that 30/20 and a pfl 45/35 :thumbsup: give them an email or something if your not sure, cant say whether they will be any good though lol

up to you mate they should fit regardless as the springs are the same on the pfl and fl just different ride heights. it could even be the case that they are for a fl as it says 2005 and will lower that 30/20 and a pfl 45/35 :thumbsup: give them an email or something if your not sure, cant say whether they will be any good though lol

well as long as it doesn't lower the car only by 5mm back n 15mm front lol

at least now that you have confirmed mr-p i am confident that it is going to lower my car at least 30/20 :)

i have read reviews about panther n people say they are pretty good....not the best but they do OK so i guess i will be ordering them and just hope for the best :)

so there is no difference between t sport springs n standard springs, not even between fl n pfl, just ride height difference?

the only differences are

15 - 20 mm drop on the facelift

1.4 / 2.0d4d srprings have a higher spring rate compared to the 1.4/1.6 and t sport as they are heavier but if youre lowering it will hardly matter as they will have a stiffer rate anyways, if you look at the Eibach catalouge the part numbers are the same for 1.4/1.6/1.8 from 02 on :thumbsup:

oh okay cool mr-p :)

and lesbirel91 i don't want anything too low as i still want to get over speed bumps and not scrape the underneath of the car but thanks for the info

i have ordered them online so i shall see what happens

i bought these they arnt the best , not low enough for me , so i cut them down , but to be fair there worth the 45£

hello mate, do you have any pics of your car with these before you cut them, i want to see how the car looks

cheers mate

right guys now that i have ordered the springs, after i fit them do i have to get my car tracking done?

i have had the tracking done recently so will i have to get it done again after the new springs have been installed?

cheers guys

lets say guys i wanted to install the springs my self, what would i need?

and also how would i do it?

the reason why i am asking is that garages are quoting me £200+ which i really cant afford and as i have some experience with garage tools i would like to know if i can give this a go myself?

thanks in advance guys :)

thanks for the link mr-p, all i really need is some spring compressors then as i have the rest of the bits

the rear ones look harder than the front lol...im just worried if i mess it up lol

will these compressors do:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spring-compressor-coil-spring-clamp-set-tool-compresser-/300456690767?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f49d444f#ht_1740wt_952

or can you recommend anything else?

p.s my springs arrived today :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links