Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Now An Avensis Owner Again :d

natehall

well after a longer than anticipated day, I am a avensis owner again :D

I have a 53 plate Avensis Hatch T2 D4D with 160,000 miles on the clock and apart from a couple niggles, I am over the moon with it!

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post&f=51

Needs list so far:

Undertray as this ones clips are broken and it vibrates - 80 miles later and not a happy nate!

Windscreen wipers - it rained, I couldnt see - End Of

Full engine service

new centre console (Ashtray jammed shut, and no armrest)

Cupholder needs trim adding

Tracking sorting - pulls to the left with the steering wheel straight and the wheel is quite heavy.

Paint sorting on front bumper.

I will post pictures later

I hope it was cheap :huh:

It was quite cheap at £1654.

I do all my own car maintenence and most of my bodywork so it is only going to cost me the parts and some of my time and the cost of the tracking.

Welcome!

if you have any technical questions please post away!

How should the underfloor tray actually mount? I am hopefully going to a breakers yard tomorrow to try and get one and done want to get another that is broken

will the silver T3X cd-player/climate control thingy fit into the car as a plug and play upgrade (I am not sure if these cars are like Fords where there may be 2 specs of loom for 5 different models and x number of engine types)

The under carriage is mounted via metal threaded type screws and plastic clips.

WHats actually broken on your undercarriage?

The wiring is probably diffrent, rip the unit out and have a look on the back, not connectors and look at the breakers yard.

Hi,

Its the gearbox side, and where it fitted back up and wedged behind the bumper yesterday, it has worn to the point now where it is about 2 inches shorter than it should be.. So I had to cut it back - its still making a noise just nowhere neer as bad

gave it a Oil, filter and air filter change today and a new pair of wipers, pumped up the tyres and it has transformed the car - so much more power and smoother to drive, and it doesnt pull the the left as much (tracking is definately out as when the steering wheel is straight it steers left) and the steering feels lighter.

now to source a second hand undertray.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links