Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Owns A Starlet?

Dicky-Art

5592 Members on this site! How many Starlet owners? 12?

Not many use this Forum look at how many answers to posts there are!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a sportif, lovely little go kart lol. Gonna clean it out and do it up. Why the ubik is there no haynes manuals for them???

• 3 months later...

I don't, but I've always had a soft spot for them :).

• 4 weeks later...

EP91 owner as of this week (didn't even know the "3rd gen" were called EP91's til I got Googling...)!

Back to small Japanese cars after just over a year with an old Skoda, which I equally adored! ;)

@deathriderant - yeah shame there's no Haynes manual eh? It was the same with my old Swift.

• 5 weeks later...

count me in too. Ive got an almost immaculate one previous owner 38.000miles on the clock royal blue 98 starlet sol. Had a red 96 sportif before but managed to blow it up..ouch..my bad. No alloy wheels and no pas in the sol but who needs it in a car slightly heavier than a sofa bed...lol suspension feels more capable though, better ride and less remote more positive steering..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New here also.

Just bought a 69,000 GLS and love it to bits. Nice alternative to my Lexus LS400(and much more economical).

Ed

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my 98 62k mile 3dr S. My other car is a 08 9k mile BMW Z4m Coupe - I don't love the Starlet any less than the 'M and that's the truth! A fantastic proper honest little car that will never break down. Best grand I ever spent no contest.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

wondering if someone could help me... whats the best cat to get my glanza ep91 on a td04 turbo, i have a custom made exhaust no back box no silences completely straight through but need a cat for the mot what would be the most efficient and best to get it through the emissions test a 100 cell 200 cell 300 cell or 400 cell cat please help 

• 2 months later...

ep91 all the way iv had 3 starlets now and i can easily say that yes toyota are the best built car in the world

• Like 1

An elderly neibour has a 1996 i.3 2 door auto in green. there is not a mark on it and its done 500000 miles approx. its serviced by a local independent garage.

• 3 weeks later...

proud owner of starlet np90 reflat

Hi, im new to this, i'm going to be buying in the next month or 2 , hopefully an ep91, whats the do's and donts with viewing one and faults with owning one?

Potential problems or major ubik ups?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Proud owner of a Toyota Starlet s 1998 EP91. Nippy little thing for standard fair play :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought myself starlet from 1998, with 80000 kilometers on THE meter!! I'm replacing my Toyota paseo, anyone knows what can be switched of part between the 2??

I have just bought an Toyota Starlet 1997. Really like the car!

Per-Gunnar from Sweden

• 1 month later...

1998 1.3i S just bought. 48k in Bright red. Lovely little motor if a little asthmatic..

• 1 month later...